knowing if its true love or not

My boyfriend and I are having some problmes he cant see it. He says that we dont have any problems that at we are going to last a long time. I want us to last a long time. But see he never calls me he Never comes to see me and he thinks that everything will fall in place with out trying to work out hte problems that we have now. There are so many things that really piss me off and i tell him. All he says is dont start now i dont want to fight with you i get that all the time what should i do

Tell him he has to listen to you. Whatever you do DON'T raise your voice. Keep calm and tell him you need his help with these problems because they are tearing you guys apart. Tell him you're serious about making things last but relationships are a two-way street and you need him giving 100% to it.

If he still refuses to accept it then you can stick with him but things will end. Make him listen. If he gives you the line "I don't want to fight with you." just say "We aren't fighting silly, but I need you to help me with this, I'm not happy."

If he loves you that should get him all-ears.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope this helps fix his communication problem.