can you get pregnet from this?

i dont know for sure, but i have been having weird thoughts about something. my boyfriend and i have gone one step furthure in our relaitonship and this has to do with touching each other below the belt with just hands. this is the farthest that i have ever gone with a guy. i got scared about the second time that i started to do this and when i made him climax i got it on my hands and forgot to wash my hands after word ( this may sound sick but i had other things on my mind).

after he left, this had turned me on so much that i sorta touched my self down there, i was wondering if there could be any possibility that this could get me pregnet, all i need is reasurance.

thank you

manda

I'm no doctor, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. For one thing, sperm can't survive outside in the air for long and it sounds like they stopped "swimming" (for lack of a better word) long before you touched yourself. That's just my though on it...if anyone else out there knows differently, please correct me so she won't be mislead.

these guys are right... there isn't really anything you have to worry about... sperm need a certain environment, and when 'they' are deprived of this environment, it's impossible for 'them' to survive. I think you'll be fine...just remember to wash your hands next time!!

Always...

BananaRamma01

Sticky Icky Icky.......................

Ahh Your Ok. coming from a virgin..i would think it would be Highly Impossible, or almost any ways for your to get pregnant from what happened. Relax. Just Wash up next time. Anti-Bacterial Sterilizing Hand wash that you don't have to use water with works good...kills 99.9% of germs, and those little Specimens

• 4 months later...

omg foreverurs, yesterday I DID THE EXACT SAME THING U DID, I was also scared death, i almost threw up, I was that scared... and yes it was also my first time touchn a guy down there, then an hour later after walkn home i started touchn myslef and yes I also forgot to wash my hands.

But now I know ITS IMPOSSIBLE, to become pregnant, my dad's a doctor, i think he knows wut he's talkn about

Im still kinda nervious too, but I think its time I start thinking "Logically" how about you.