Gaining weight, or losing weight...anyone want to?

eat eat eat!!! lol.. mostly high callorie high protein foods. Take supplements like weight gainers. Eat like 6 meals a day, they don't have to be huge, but don't do the 3 meal a day thing. it doesn't give the full days worth of nutrients you need. Chicken worked awesome for me. i've gained 30 lbs in a month and a half. Eggs, chicken, peanut butter, milk, lots of water, creatine and work out!!! Like 3 or 4 times a week. it's not much but it is what skinny peeps should do. Everyone says that i look thicker than i did like a month ago. so it works quick.

Hi

I've got it pretty bad. I have a really fast metabolism and I'm fairly thin. In the past I have done a little bit of weights, and I wasn't as thin then as I am now. Recently I have lost some weight, mainly around the stomach, chest, wrists areas. So now I look fairly ridiculous, as my arms and shoulders are fairly large compared to the rest of my body. The thing is, I would like to just gain weight without working out, that is, I just want to gain fat, not muscle. I eat alot of food and more than 3 times a day. My diet contains: chicken, turkey, beef, cereals, milk, loads of water, fish, rice. I find it immensely difficult to gain so much as a pound.

I was wondering whether I could gain fat without lifting weights and working out. Thanks.