ex wants to work at a strip club

this is funny... haven't talked to my ex in a week, but the last time we talked she asked me what I'd think about her working at a strip club. not as a stripper, but as a drink server cause they make good money. i said she'd have guys undressing her with their eyes and some might grab at her. she said ya if they do, the big bad bouncer will do something. she said she can make $100/night from tips. i told her she can do whatever she wants, but that i'm kinda over going to strip clubs. if a bunch of my guy friends wanted to go to a strip club i guess i'd go. i also said that i think that whole scene is degrading to women. i guess after truly loving someone, my outlook on that scene's changed. so it's great to think that my ex wants to now be a part of that scene (sarcasm). its funny how you can be so close to someone and know them so well, and then they change into someone you never thought they'd be. i'm going to go throw up right now. brb.

what was odd was that i told her i know she's only trying to "test me" with seeing how i'd react to her considering working there. she then agreed that that's what she was doing, but i dunno. she could be serious. she knows someone who's a stripper, who's probably glorifying the business to her. my ex likes to play mind games so I don't know what to believe from her anymore.

one of my friends asked me a couple weeks ago what was up with my ex always doing the splits in front of people when her and i were together. i told him she use to be on a dance team and that's what that's about, but now after this whole her wanting to work at a strip club thing, im kinda seeing that she's not as classy as I once thought. whats up with this? sometimes i get the feeling she's trying to test my security, but the truth is, i'm attracted to secure confident girls who DONT need to show it off. the girls who work at strip clubs or whatever are fun to look at, but i could never take them seriously. how do i respond to my ex (or any girl) who asks me about that kind of stuff?

Hi Caliboy

I dont frequent strip clubs much, only been twice, dont say I care much for all that.

I believe most gals do it as a way to make some money, others make a career out of it. Like you said, maybe great to look at, not something Id take home to momma, lol.

But what i think part of what is bugging you is that if she starts working at this strip joint, it belittles what you had together, even though its over with her, you still want to believe that what you were in love with was something you could be proud of, this take away all that.

How do you respond to anywomen that asks about this? easy, respond with, "How can I respect or value any person that doesnt respect or value themselfs?"