Have you ever gotten caught doing it ?

What about a fessing-up regarding getting caught by family/friends/teachers while playing with one self ?

I guess few things can be as embarrassing -- but perhaps fun to look back on ? or perhaps not ?

I think as for embarrasment, this is a pretty good one:

I was in my early 20's and living at home. One late night I managed to make (with string and tape) a strap for my vibe. After a good vaseline coating, I turned my toy on, and --buck naked and with the lights on-- salaciously inserted it into my rectum. Then, after adjusting the strap to my waist and turning the setting to 'high', I started to hump my pillow. (my design was pretty clever: as I buckled to and fro, the thing would go in and out) 8)

I could not help watching myself in the bed-side mirror. I found the bizarreness very arousing ! And then, just as I was about to go into utter nirvana, my very catholic mother (whose bat hearing might have detected a buzzing) opens the door (which I had failed to properly lock !)...

---------------

I would rather not recall any more of that night(mare), but since some readers might be left wondering:

I must have felt a draft, because I turned my head, just in time to see a stone-like face turning as she closed the door.

Nothing was said until months later, when it was being rumored within the extended family that one of my close friends and I had become 'very close pals'. (it was true ) When word got to mom, she barked something like: "yes, that hypocrite, sin-filled doll-from-satan [sic] must have corrupted her , because she has taught her to do 'some very strange things' !"

well,I went to a boarding school, lived in a dorm. Had a guy open the stall door on me right when I was cumming, he closed it real fast, I don't know what he saw, he never said anything, ............had my roommate come in right when I had finished cumming, still had the Playboy out , actually still had my dick out, I tried to hide it all but he knew, he stifled a grin, looked off into the distance as he talked to me and never mentioned it.

Was doing it on the back porch of my apartment once, a girl coming to look at a vacant apartment turned the corner and said "Hi" when she saw a person but didn't yet recognize what they were doing, I said "Shit" and jumped out of the chair and through the door.

Those were the most flagrant, I've been caught other times but was able to hide it because I was under the covers or what not, and my parents "caught" me by finding my stash of bikini and lingerie pages from department store catalogs. I was coerced into giving them up to my mom. I was coerced into saying I would refrain from doing it, but as I uttered those words I had NO INTENTION of refraining.

• 2 weeks later...

um:

well, this is embarrasing, and only in a place where nobody knows me, or i assume nobody does, will i talk about it.

well, my parents had 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. our house only has three bedrooms, and my parents need a room for themselves. my sister, being the girl, would need a room on her own, which means me, my older brother and younger brother share the bigger bedroom.

i do, actually, have the privelige of a bed on my own.

some nights i feel like releasing a little bit of: well, you know. just to get me relaxed so i can sleep.

i wait until my brothers are asleep, then i take my duvet off (yes, we are that rich, haha) and pull down my pyjama bottoms, think of nude cartoon and anime babes (i don't get turned on by real people much) and commence the masturbation.

some nights i can finish myself off without disturbance, but one night i was halfway through and it was so damn good and i had my eyes closed so i could think of nude anime/cartoon girls, i opened my eyes and i saw a head attached to a person and it was looming over and just in front of me. it was my younger brother and even in the dark i knew he was smiling.

ach.

another time, i thought my older brother was asleep, i heard him snoring. so, i: well, did it. i was bored, it was about 2:00 am and i still wasn't asleep.

when my penis is dry rubbing of it comes out loud.

i was: doing it, and i heard my brother shout 'stop your tossing and go to sleep!'

i was pretty mortified. as you can imagine.

in retrospect, these incidences are pretty funny, ne?

oh, yeah, i taught my younger brother the anatomy of the female body and my brother caught him in the act of drawing a picture and masturbating over it.

he caught me too.

Oy the worst that happened to me wasn't actually me doing anything, but it was mortifying none-the-less.

I was at a friends house and we were about to make a movie using her video camera. Well, there was already a tape in the damn thing, so we decided to see what was on it. It was a tape of her parents having sex together. It was so horrifying! She went into the bathroom and I think she mightve hurled. NO KID should have to see his/her parents doing the dirty deed.