She did me dirty, please pick me back up on my feet :(

This is the story.

This was my first love. I did absolutely EVERYTHING for this girl .. treated her right .. never ever ever thought about cheating on her..took her to expensive dinners ... treated her like a queen...

All is well .. then she lies to me about another guy 2 months into the relationship ... after 4 days of begging, i TAKE HER BACK like an IDDIOT.

2 months later, on the day that we are together for 4 months, the EXACT day, she breaks up with me.. tells me her mind is on "other people, and other things".

I now am going to try and move on ... not speak to her etc..

This was a Friday night.

I am so sad i try to go out with my friends, and manage to find myself back in bed crying, thinking that she was doing the same.

Monday comes, and she beggs me to let me tell her ONE thing. Tells me that she did a couple of things she regretted this weekend, and that one was hooking up with another guy. the guy she almost cheated on me with to begin with.

I'm so ego-cracked, heart broken, and pissed off, that i don't know what to do .. and I've never had to move on before, that I don' tknow wha tthe hell to do.

I miss her, but hate her ....

Help Me,

- Mike

I know how you feel. You hate her but love her at the same time. My advice is to you is to completely eliminate her from your life. When you love someone you try to but you always end up thinking about her etc. You have no choice here. If you don't want to end up the sucker, and want to end up the better man and person, move on. You have to. You can trust me. Do thigns with friends. Do things for yourself. Take your mind off girls completely. You will think about her but you must come to the realization that there will NEVER be a relationship again. Once you can completely accept that then your on your way. But my advice is pickup a new hobby and get into something interesting. Seriously don't even have bad feelings towards her because th atll make you want her more. Just move on, accept it.

well mike to the looks of things are not in your favor. i understand that you are heart broken and that you are going through a tough time. but think of more positive things right now. if you and her are not in any chances of getting back together then you will have to move on. dont dwell on it because then you will be stuck to chained memories that you may not want to have right now. the world doesnt end there mike. just go about and make yourself happy. dont get into the dumps because then you may never move on. and if thats the case you'll never get over her. im kinda in that situation at the moment...but i have moved on to better things. even though it may be hard just give yourself a push and get the ball moving.

I have to agree also, just forget about her, your to good a person for her, dont expect to "cure" or "change her ways" this is her problem, you need to move on, just toss everything that reminds you of her in a box, and start the healing process, its not easy, and she will probably look you up later especially when she hasnt heard from her security net in a while. dont give in, dont have that little "talk/lunch" . with her.