need help about girl

winkybear

i like this girl in school (well, she's in the same class as i am). i havent told her yet though. But recently, my friend told me that he likes that same girl (he doesnt know that i have a crush on her ). I really dont wanna ruin my friendship with this guy. i dont know what to do . pls. help. this is the second time something like this happened to me, the last time it did, it wasnt too good.

p.s - if u think this question is childish , im 14

Well I can say that I've been in similar situations. I've learned the hard way that boys come and go, but friends are what really matters. They are the people who are there for you through it all.. well at least the good friends.

I would have to say that if you and your friend like this girl, either let him have her, or sit down and talk to hiim about how you don't want to ruin the friendship you and him have built. He should understand.. Just like I said about guys.. girls come and go and I'm sure you'll like about 100 more girls before you settle down with one who you want to spend the rest of your life with. Don't let this friendship go for some girl.. Its not worth it..

Good Luck..

~Jenn