Now i don't know which one to go for!

Just until the last month, i was heartbroken after not getting a response from this girl i had a huge crush on. It took me a while to get over her and get out of this stupid cycle of depression and infatuation.

Funny thing is, i kinda of started liking this new girl who's three years younger thane me. I'm 18 and she's 15. So i approached her, called her every night, we had some deep conversations together, and gave her a christmas letter and present just a few days ago. She's really shy and inexperienced. So she kind of freezes when she sees me at school, and it's quite uncomfortable talking to her in real person since she doesn't know how to develop a conversation face to face.

The thing is, there is this other girl that i have three classes with. She's real hot and she's been giving me the eye for the last few weeks. But i was insecure about myself, and thought too high of her, so i didn't approach her. But then we had a little chat over msn the other night, and it turns out that she really likes me. She's one of those hot popular girls in school, and i asked her out but i'm not so sure if i can handle comfortably without making a fool out of myself.

The problem is that now, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHOM I SHOULD GO FOR. I FEEL GUILTY ESPECIALLY FOR THE YOUNGER GIRL, COZ I REALLY DO LOVE HER. As far as the other one, i'm kinda interested in her, but i think it's too early to say that i'm in love with her.

Can anyone give me some advice? What should i do? Should i go out with just one of them and forget the other, or sell my conscientious heart?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, that sounds like what is happening to me. this guy I like is doing the same thing he is 17 and I am 15 and dont really know how to act around him and i know he really likes me and i really really like him back a lot but the thing is I dont always Know what to say to him and stuff. like We have long talks about nothing and he calls me like everyday, but sometimes I think "why does he like me He could get anyone else in the whole school" any way Im trying to say give her a little while. It will kill her if you dump her for another girl. O yeah i have the same prob. as you said she did, so what should i do? I like him so much but he has not tried

to even hold my hand yet. Please write me back to K.

peace out,

Qtpie7