The reset of my life...

shtshappen

Hi, im gonna tell my story very quickly cause is too much tbh... I just move out of my country, political stuff, I just leave my old plans back, I coulnt finish my career, I just stay in the middle of everything I dreamed... My mom had to sell our home to get my brother and I out, she had to stay there.

So, two years ago I meet a guy cause I was trying to rescue some puppies, I failed but he was nice with me, we spent a LOT of time together but we do hurt each other, like A LOT... We learn how to be with each other, we are good friends at the end, the thing is that I always feel more than he does for me cause I never was the only one in his heart and he accept that, now that I just have a week away, I cant stop feeling depress cause he said that we have to be friends and I feel im gonna loose him and he was the one who always were with me, he may still at my side but I know our distance doesnt hurt him like me... He still have feelings for his ex, she does too, it is just time to... u know.

Besides that, the first week I got to the new country my cellphone was stolen and some money too... I mean at my country I worked SO HARD to get it, it was my capital and it used to mean a lot to me. When I was at my country I used to think that I didnt want to live this life, but first than killing myself I would leave everything and start all over, and now I just feel that it wasnt worth it.

So now my heart is broken, Im home sick and cant stop thinking about how I miss the future that I used to plan and worked so hard for it, I dont know how to get out of this depression... I cant killing myself cause I wont do that to my family, but living like this doesnt work, Im not living so time ago that I maybe forgot how to.

(sorry for my english, is not my main language)

Sorry to hear this. Who do you live with now? Do you have family nearby? Are you in school? Try to make some friends at school.

I just move out of my country, political stuff... My mom had to sell our home to get my brother and I out, she had to stay there. So, two years ago I meet a guy cause I was trying to rescue some puppies, Im home sick and cant stop thinking about how I miss the future that I used to plan and worked so hard for it,

Archived