Toni454

I met this guy through work. He pursued me and I initially turned him down. I didn't want to date someone I worked with. He ended up leaving the job and that is when we started a relationship. It was a backwards relationship and non traditional in that it started long distance while he was out of town. He pressed me to be in a relationship with him and I agreed even though we hadn't actually dated. Stupid I know. At the time he was love bombing me with all kinds of adoration and I fell for it. I actually thought he was sincere.

When he returned home on a break from his new job after a month or so we did get intimate quickly. I regret this but I was trying something new in my approach to dating. Normally I take things way slower. Everything seemed fine after our being intimate. He left back out of town for work and we maintained a long distance relationship.

When he came back home for good that is when things got shady. He actually disappeared without explanation for a few weeks. But he returned with excuses that I fell for a 2nd time and he pleaded with me to talk to him again...stupid again on my part.

I let him back into my life thinking things would get better. They didn't and he made no time for me. I eventually understood he was just using me for sex and he wanted a job reference.

Yesterday I learned he has another girlfriend via his Instagram page. I'm extremely hurt. But I ignored his texts and planned to move forward. I feel he's a liar and manipulative now.

But, it gets worse. He got his old job back where we worked together. Now I have to interact and see him every day. This is painful enough. I'm also his supervisor.

I don't know what to do. Should I respond and tell him I know about his girlfriend and lies? Or, would it be better if I continue to ignore him? Or, I said I could make up an excuse that things just weren't working with us and not mention his lies as a means of keeping us amicable at work? I'm afraid he might spread rumors about me at work. Even though I did nothing to him.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm incredibly sad and anxious and panicked at this point.

Just be polite and professional. Reset and revise all your social media and block and delete him from all social media and messaging apps. Only communicate if you have to and through work channels. As his supervisor you can't sexually harass him over a love affair gone bad.

He got his old job back where we worked together. I'm also his supervisor.

Archived