What should i do after telling a shy guy i love him and he has been silent?

Celinexxxx

Hi everyone,

I met him online and we have been dating for 3 months now. I told him i love him over text message last week and he has been silent. What do you think i should do?

I fear that he might not feel the same so i told him it is ok if he does not feel the same then let me know as i don't want to be hurt. I am just not entirely sure if he really is committed to me or dating other people as well.

Now i just don't know what to do but i don't want to text him if he doesn't text me first.

Please help!

Yes i have met him and we had sex twice but we have been texting mostly. He has been shy and quiet. He told me he liked ( and some other times he said " I fancy you" me just before i told him i loved him . Does the word like for him means he loves me? I told him i don't want to get hurt.

If he valued you, he would have seen you many times within the three months. When you care about someone, you want to be with that person.

This dude does not care about you. Please stop making excuses. he is in this for sex. That is clear from his actions.

Why did you sleep with him so soon? How old are you?

Archived