So like I know I’m in the right path of moving on since I’m blocking him from everything but my feelings still are here. Everyday I think about why he gets to be happy if he was the one who damaged me and all did was help him and love him. I wonder if he misses me or even thinks about me. I’m not going to lie he changed my mentally so much to the point I don’t let any guy in my life because I think they all the same. I know it takes time but idk it’s been months and I’m still emotionally broken.

It's a slippery slope to assume and concentrate on what he's doing and thinking. What you see/hear on social media and from friends is just what he portrays to others. We all deal with things in our own ways. So, you really have no way of knowing if he is happy or not. And even then, you guys are through so it doesn't matter.

You're doing the right thing by blocking him and trying to move forward. The tricky part is not to let him still have control over you. Which he clearly still does. Not everyone is the same so please don't lump us all together. Some people are going to hurt you and others won't. The key is to recognize the signs of the unhealthy ones and then run for the hills.

You (like all of us) are emotionally broken because you're a sensitive soul and a big heart. That's a good thing. You are grieving this by blocking him from your life and focusing on yourself. That's healthy! You're going to come out stronger than you ever were.

I wish my ex moved onto another person quickly. It would at least give me reason enough to hate her. I mean, seriously, what kind of person does that? (ProTip: A person that you don't want in your life). You can do way better.

Hang in there...write us often and let us know your doing. We're here for you. It gets better! (So they say)

Yep, I agree you've done the right think blocking. NC, although it feels crap it is the only way to truly move on. Thinking and wondering what they are doing is natural, but if you can throw yourself into your own things, look after yourself and ultimately begin to rebuild yourself into the best version of yourself you can possibly be....it will all help make you come out of this a stronger person.

I've little relationship experience, so I may be talking rubbish, but it's helping me through this. :smug: Always people to listen here.

Archived