Ex friend. HELP REALLY NEEDED

hey, so there was this guy friend of mine. We were really close. No, we weren't any relationship together. We had girlfriends and boyfriend while We were just friends, who talked all day and night. Shared thoughts, fears. Things went downhill, and we parted on a very rough time. He said pretty rough thing to me, before he said GOODBYE I didn't replied, because I can't say anything bad to him. We never talked after that, we ignored each other like the other person didn't existed. As he was my first guy friend, I am not able to completely forget him till now.

I miss him still. I wrote him a bday msg on his bday, but he didn't replied to it. So i thought he don't want to talk to me . But, he saved my contact again on his phone. I could see his status, his dp. He sees my status just the moment i upload them. He deleted my number around my bday, but saved it after few days again. I don't understand one things. What is he trying to do ? What is he trying to convey? Do he still cares?

IF ANYONE SUGGEST ME TO DRINK MY EGO AND MSG HIM. DUDE I TRIED TO MESSAGE HIM ON HIS BDAY, I DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO MESSAGE HIM AGAIN. PLEASE DONT SUGGEST THIS.

Archived