I want things to go back to the way they were. What should I do?

unattached

I like this girl but honestly she’s making me so insecure about myself. I can’t help it I question everything.

Why didn’t she respond, I sent her a snap last night. A long one, honestly I didn’t even notice till I checked. It’s the next day and she hasn’t even checked it. I posted to my story last night I was hanging with friends. She checked that right before it deleted. Why won’t she check my personal snap.

This girl is throwing me off. I wish things could go back to the way it was. When we talked all the time and she laughed so much more. She use to keep a smile. Now she’s so serious with everything.

What should I do?

Don't try to contact her again. You dot deserve to feel uneasy and insecure in a relationship, ever. I'm a girl, and I'll tell you one thing about us - some of us are kind of *ssholes and almost get off on having a bunch of guys drooling over us. Maybe SHE'S insecure and just wants the attention but has no intention of being with you or even replying to your message.

I'm sure you'll find somebody much better who actually appreciates your efforts.

Thank you for your message, dude that seems kind of cold though. I mean just fooling around with peoples emotions. Me and her we have been talking for a couple of months and I hope that isn’t what she’s doing but honestly I do feel like Ive been coming in strong lately and I also feel like she has been playing some sort of game with me. But I’m not sure how to proceed. I like this girl, I really like this girl. I can just do without all the extras. You know?

Archived