Became a Crazy Ex Boyfriend

ahmedk

Hi Guys,

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 3 months ago. I sexted someone else and that's how it ended. The break up was horrible as I became clingy,weak, obnoxious and everything negative to the extent that I logged into her social media accounts and started stalking her. Yesterday she came to know about it as we had also not spoken for 2 weeks. As expected, she was furious and threatened to take action if i ever do it again. She said that she never wants to see or hear from me ever again in my life. I know what you guys must be thinking about me, I'm not this person. I have never done anything like this before. In fact I have been cordial with my exes before. I just fell for this one very deeply post break up. I was in complete guilt of what I did and also denial but you know what is sad, I pushed her away to the point of no return.

I want to change myself and I also want to change my impression in front of her. Its a long road but this horrible break up I learned lessons that I would to implement in my life. I have not been honest with people who are close to me and I want to change that about myself but also now it feels she'll resent and regret dating me for the rest of her life even knowing me as a person. I don't want her to feel like that about me because we had great times during the relationship, I made a mistake and apologized a lot. I just hope one day she sees the change in me and at least we become cordial enough to be friends. I have been going through a low phase in my life because of work as well , the last three months have been really hard on me both personally and professionally. I just wanted to express my feelings out here to you all, to feel better and not having a continuous guilt of hurting her so much and making her feel like this towards me.

You sound as though you understand what you did was wrong, you want to heal and become a better man. Those are very good steps to take.

Do this for your own well being, okay? Don't do so in order to try to win her back. Change your focus.

Yes you made mistakes but you're not a horrible person. I am sorry you're having a rough patch, but hang in there, it won't last forever.

It is possible that one day she will view you differently and you could even become friends again, but for that to happen, you need time to pass.

It's good to express your pain and to get it out. I hope things continue to get better and better for you.

Archived