First dates for shy people?

December123

First dates for shy people?

Ok so I get REALLY anxious in social situations, especially in restaurants cuz it just makes me feel so uncomfortable talking to waiters and such. I get stressed even thinking about it.

So what would be a good idea for a first date for a shy person?

**Its very cold here so can't be going for a walk or picnic**

Would be open to any suggestions 😊😊

Start going to restaurants solo until you get used to dealing with that and get over your fears......

Other than that, I don't know what to tell ya....people are everywhere and we don't bite....well....maybe sometimes gnaw a little....but try it, you might end up liking it. Seriously, exposure therapy, learning that everyone is stumbling through life making mistakes and learning to laugh at yourself about it, goes a long way toward curing social anxieties.

I'd do that before I venture into dating because dating will knock your self confidence even lower as you come face to face with rejection.

If you are asking because you are already planning a date, then what do you like besides eating, what has she told you that she likes to do. For example if she likes art - go to a museum. If she likes table tennis, see if you can find a place indoors to go do that. Activity dates can be great and usually the person you are asking out will tell you what they might enjoy. So roll with that.

Archived