Friends or Feelings

Intrigued17

Why would a guy always question where I was and who I was with?

I'm friends with a guy and I've expressed interest in dating him....but he says that we are just friends... So I kept my distance and treated him as strictly a friend...

This went on for about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks... then we were texting one night (he was drinking) He again asked where I have been and why my answers were so short...I brushed off all of his questions. He got angry and said is up? I want to know what's wrong... and he wanted me to come over to talk.. I said that I couldn't...

Basically every time I am not around he questions me... Just doesn't sound like something that friends do....

I think he couldn't stand the fact that you could ditch him so easily.. He maybe wanted to satisfy his ego even more and expected you to chase after him, but you disappointed him! Good for you, he's just jealous and trying to see how in the world you could leave him behind that easy! Good girl!

Thanks. He once texted me right after he saw me log into FB (at 12:30 am!!) And asked me how my date went?!?! (I didn't answer him until the next day) And then again a bunch of questions??? It happened again last weekend. We were talking and because I didn't answer him back until the next morning, he said I was annoying him. I asked him why a few times and each time he said nothing...nevermind. so after the 3rd time I didn't text him again. Four days later he texted me like nothing happened. I know that he can see that I am talking to another guy who I would like to date and seems like the feeling is mutual. I think he can't stand the fact of somebody else with me but doesn't want to admit it.

wow...sounds like my situation, the only difference is that mine one is committed and he knows that I like him. He gets jealous if I talk to/about another guy but he says he loves his gf. gosh! people here advised me to cut contacts with him and I'm ready to do it, I think you should do the same. He's just using you for his ego boost.

Archived