Until what time should I wait for a vague date to happen

elloihallvard

We are dating for one month.Let's have this scenario. One week before we left a date for this day. We have been talking during the week but not about this. Then one day before he asks to do smth together on the day we arranged since one week before. The day of the date came and he didnt texted me. So I write a whats up in the middle of the day? And he responds and asks for my plans. I said my afternoon was busy. So did he. And he said ok we can do smth later (after afternoon) but no time. I agreed. Until what time is it tolerable for him to come up with a time and a place for the date? I mean when is it too late to accept a date like this?

P.S I asked him in the morning so I dont want to ask him again if we are up for the date.

I would normally say, "I'm free after 7.30, looking forward to seeing you!", or whatever time is reasonable for you, and wait for him to get back to you with a time and place to meet. Don't expect everything to fall on him. He has the same doubts/concerns you do! So just make your position and thoughts on the matter known and let him respond.

I would normally say, "I'm free after 7.30, looking forward to seeing you!", or whatever time is reasonable for you, and wait for him to get back to you with a time and place to meet. Don't expect everything to fall on him. He has the same doubts/concerns you do! So just make your position and thoughts on the matter known and let him respond.

And he ends up with why don't we meet tomorrow instead? I will be free all the day.

I don't know what to say. It sounds like he don't want to see me. Why would he postpone this. This is our 7th date after a month. And we havent seen in 2 weeks. I don't like when someone reschedules the date. I have trust issues.

And he ends up with why don't we meet tomorrow instead? I will be free all the day.

I don't know what to say. It sounds like he don't want to see me. Why would he postpone this. This is our 7th date after a month. And we havent seen in 2 weeks. I don't like when someone reschedules the date. I have trust issues.

If you want a boyfriend, you need to be willing to make room for him in your life. That means sometimes plans will change and you'll have to decide to do something tomorrow or next week instead of when you really wanted to do it. That's normal. Try not to be neurotic as a result of your insecurity, just be patient and easy.

Rescheduling a 7th date is nothing to worry about. If he rescheduled a first date more than once, that would indicate a lack of interest.

See him tomorrow and enjoy his company. That's all you can do!

Archived