This guy is confusing me! Help!?

Mysterygirl101

Me and this guy have known each other for a couple months now. We always flirt back and forth. He always teasing me about taking me out. But then the other day he mentioned he had a friend he wanted to hook me up with! I'm was soooo confused! And then the next minute flirting with me again! I kinda just shook it off as maybe he was just testing me to see if I would go out with a different guy. Then he brought him to met me and he just flirted with me the whole time. Then he came to me and said hey I tried to hook up the other day and was like if you want to go out with him just tell me I'll give you his number. I'm so confused! I really felt like this guy liked me!

It sounds like he wants to fix you up with his friends while he's in town. Sounds like he thinks you're easy or naive and easy to pass around town to his buddies. He's got a gf so this has nothing to do with him.

he mentioned he had a friend he wanted to hook me up with! Then he brought him to met me and he just flirted with me the whole time. Then he came to me and said hey I tried to hook up the other day and was like if you want to go out with him just tell me I'll give you his number. I'm so confused!
Me and this guy have known each other for a couple months now. We always flirt back and forth. He always teasing me about taking me out. But then the other day he mentioned he had a friend he wanted to hook me up with! I'm was soooo confused! And then the next minute flirting with me again! I kinda just shook it off as maybe he was just testing me to see if I would go out with a different guy. Then he brought him to met me and he just flirted with me the whole time. Then he came to me and said hey I tried to hook up the other day and was like if you want to go out with him just tell me I'll give you his number. I'm so confused! I really felt like this guy liked me!

I responded to this on your other thread. Many people did.

Maybe go back and read the responses on your other thread?

Just a thought.

Archived