In some need of someone to figure out why I'm feeling like this

123anc

I'm terrible at expressing what I feel. The only thing I'm not afraid to show is anger. I hate crying in front of anyone or feeling like I'm a burden or an annoyance. I'm afraid to bring up things that bother me because I don't think that I have any right. I have been dating this guy for awhile and he has seen me at my lowest. Sometimes he pushes me away. I don't have much of a social life and he has a ton of friends. I know I get jealous of that and I always wish I was there every time he went out and did something fun. But I love all his friends and I want to get to know all of them and be a part of their lives. But I'm scared he doesn't want me there. He never really talks about me and he never says anything about me on his snapchat (which he uses religiously). He's commented to me about how I will post things on his Facebook and what people have said about it (like it's weird that I do that). I think his close friends know that I'm his girlfriend... But he knows so many people I'm overwhelmed and feel like he has his life and then me. I want to be a part of it not separated from it. He also continuously tells me he lies (which isn't true btw) and that he's never going to open up to me. Even though I'm not asking him to, he makes it a point to tell me continuously which makes me feel like . I feel very small right now. Tonight, I got off work and went to go see him bc he had something he wanted to give me and he kinda acted like he wanted me to stay and hang out. Towards when we were leaving he said I'm assuming your wanting to hang out with me later (in an ass hole voice) and that's why you were sitting there. I always want to hang out but sometimes I need him to tell me he wishes I was there or that he misses me when I'm not. I'm not gonna tag along if you don't truly want me there. I'm just so confused and feel so small. I don't want to bring it up if I'm overthinking but it's all been adding up so j just get extremely angry and depressed. I don't know what to think. Or how to approach it. I don't want to break up. I'm so bad at relationships...

i was feeling sympathy for you until you said that your bf tells you constantly that he lies. wth??? he's verbally abusing you. that's not what a loving relationship looks like. you're in a bad relationship. you want to be a priority in his life? you need to stand up and respect yourself! who's gonna respect you when you don't respect yourself? you don't have to tell him in anger. but you need to call him out on things like if he says "i'm assuming you wanna hang out." you can say, "what, you don't want me hanging out?" and if he says whatever or i don't care, ditch him. if he wants to be called your bf, he should live up to that title. don't be so pathetic in front of him. think about it. what guy in this world WANTS a pathetic gf? i know you must have your insecurity issues, but you can work on those. you can also work on trying to make friends. stop relying on this bf as you all in all. work on yourself this year. it's 2016. it's a new year. you can do it. be better for yourself. stop being dependent on him.

I appreciate your feedback but I'm were both very independent and I'm one of the few people who do not have an abusive relationship. The things he lies about or if he drank 3 or 6 beers. I'm not pathetic... I'm seeking help on how to approach it. We have only been together for about 6 months. I don't rely on him people just suck and most of any kind of friend I have works full time like I do so they have no time to go out.

Archived