i really need to kill myself

clary

Hi clary, welcome to enotalone. Sorry we can't help you with that, but would really like to hear more about what happened, what you are going through and why you want for your life to end. Once you do so it will be help us to see the whole picture and we will try our best to help you.

There's so much more to life than what your thoughts are telling you. Be strong and please seek help on here and off of here. You are worth living! It may be a bad time for you right now, but overcoming your down times is what makes you strong. Fight for your life.

can you tell me easiest way?

The easiest way is to just relax and live life, it will come to you with time no matter what you do. Takes the least amount of effort too. There's also a suicide hotline you can call and they probably have some good tips. I hope things work out for you, maybe you could mention what's bothering you?

Hi Clary

I am having a bad day like you. There are not way to commit suicide that will guaranty you will have success. Even if I want to kill myself, and I know the way to do it, I would not tell you. Because that will be like commit murder. I do not believe anyone here will help you in the forum.

What are you feeling that way? Maybe there are a solution for you. Have you tell a doctor how you are feeling?

There is no easy to kill yourself and thats the sad truth.

I have been in your position and I know how awful it is when people tell you that they 'know how you feel' but trust me there are so many people who do know and have been where you are.

Please get help. Whether that be by speaking to a family member, friend, GP or even writing everything on this forum. You need to let people help you. The moment I opened up and my family found out how I felt I immediately felt better.

You will get through this, I know it doesnt seem like it right now. I never believed I would be sat where I am today feeling happy but there is help out there, its a long process but its worth it.

When you hit rock bottom the only way is up.

I was just thinking that nobody who has succeeded will be coming on here to tell you.

Honestly, I've had a hard time lately but have been through worse. We all have our own ideas about under what circumstances we would consider it but the most common cause: relationship break-ups do not justify suicide. Terminal illness and constant physical pain is a different case.

Archived