Hot and Cold Treatment?

I wonder if you guys can help me.

In July I was dumped, we were okay with each other for a while but then went NC for 2 months. She then contacted me 2 weeks ago to this day and every day since then she has started contact. She will initiate contact about 3 times a day (due to me cutting it off), joke around, laugh, old inside jokes. Even on Thursday she phone called me and we had a really fun light hearted chat.

Through these 2 weeks she told me she still got panic attacks and self harmed once, unfortunately. But she said these so randomly that she must have wanted me to know what shes going through.

However on Thursday, the day of the phone call, she was really down and self harmed. A bunch of her friends were asking me on advice on what to do and I ended up talking to her, however she just pushed me away. A few days after she told me to stop caring so much... I don't understand this at all.

Why is she telling me about these self harming/panic attack periods that she says to keep a secret if when I try and help she pushes me away? Every time she speaks to me we are fine until I try and show care.

Archived