After the big failure.. She seems to have amnesia

1m50L0nl3y

Almost 2 months ago I traveled half way round the world to meet an online girl. Things went pretty bad after a couple of dates. It ended up with her blocking and deleting me from all social networks and instant messengers way before my trip was over, I didnt put any resistance to her will, in fact I didnt even tried to fix it.. We can say that things went down the drain.

Now, out of the blue she unblocked me, and began talking to me as usual as if NOTHING ever happened. During the conversation I told her I have a work related trip to a foreign country to which she told me to be careful with "drug dealers, communism, HIV, to wear always a condom, organ traffic, kidnapping and how is possible my family isnt concerned of me travelling to such a place". Then she proceed to tell me that I've found a "girlfriend" and thats the reason Im going there. I laughed and changed the subject,is mind blowing that she "cares" so much for my safety after avoiding me.

The cherry of the cake was when she began talking to me in my native language, and claimed that she wants to "visit my country soon". Again I changed subjects, and ended the conversation.

Could it be that she is into me after all? Wants to keep me as a friend? Or is she on an ego trip looking for validation? For me its weird that someone dump you out of their life and then re appears faking amnesia, thats the reason I didnt hint special interest in her, tried to keep the conversation flowing as if nothing ever happened between us... but as you guys probably know even if its not face to face pretending everything is "cool" gets awkward.

Don't give her the satisfaction of talking to her again, she doesn't deserve you, what she did was really bad and I don't even know how you could be civil or even carry on any conversation with her.

It sounds like you still have feelings for her which is hard but I would try to move on and forget it if I were you.

Voguester you are completely right. I still don't know how I maintained my civil ways, I guess Im used to this type of treatment from most of the women I know.

I went into NC, mainly because of the way she was trying to push my buttons saying that my family doesnt care for me... as if she DID! ha ha ha. So voguester, Im not giving her that satisfaction again.

I cant care less if she ends up thinking I got Kidnapped by a Communist Drug dealer, got HIV and died in the process and my Organs ended up sold.

Archived