Ask For Advice

Thread: The Ex contacts Me after I told him I hate him

jbrooklyn
    Silver Member

The Ex contacts Me after I told him I hate him

To my surprise tonight, my ex texts me to ask me do I still hate him. I told him...no. i shouldnt have said that. dont like what you are doing. very painful......He replied back saying

Im just being me like I tell you to be. My heart is not ready for all that love stuff. I respect you for not wanting to sleep around, that great. every time you blow up on me, it just makes it easier for me to not be with you. sometimes the past messes up the presentand that how life goes. I have been as honest to you as i can but that pic in your head wont let it end. I know I am wrong for alot of things I do and I am sorry. Have a good one.

I reply

I dont want to blow up on you anymore. I know that is not good. I know I need to change

At the end do of the day, Im a star and he is a circle. he wants me to be his homey, lover, friend kinda sort of. I think I need to continue to leave it alone.

I was glad to hear from him. It shows me he has heart. I think we need to leave it where it is. What do you think?

DadaJones

Well hate and love are two sides of the same coin so its just a matter of time before you guys get together. Of course you should leave him alone if you want him to be your BF and not your FWB.

BriarRose
    Men seem more responsive to this kind of stuff than when you are nice to them. For whatever reason, despite your blowups and telling him you hate him, he is still around.

I agree w/Dada, though...if you want him for a bf, lay low.

Blue68
    I think you most definitely should leave it where it is. Its true what your ex says - its so much easier to walk away and to think you have most definitely made the right choice when you argue. It has been left at a nice "place". Leave him be and let that take affect.

jbrooklyn
    Silver Member
    Yeah, I agree with everyone. Apparently he feels guilty about what he has done too but the blow up is not called for all the time. I text him this morning and said

hey good morning. I wanted to say sorry too. I see that blow p thing. I see it. I do feel guilty about it. Its not good. Im sorry.

Im going to leave it at that. I dont like what is going on but he is living his life the way he wants and there is nothing I can do to change that. I am glad we got to discuss the matter but Im gonna chill. I dont want to be fwb or his homey lover friend. Thats the bottom line.

Top Threads
Should I delete my ex husband in Facebook?
The title says it all. We dated for 3 years married for4 and divorced in 2007. All he does is post pictures of him and his girlfriend and has a band
Why do I love someone so terrible?
Where do I start..... I absolutely fell in love with him and it happened unintentionally. All of my friends and family keep telling me I deserve
Broke NC because I had to. Need help.
Hey guys, I've been posting on this board a couple times this month mostly because I was proud of myself for competing a month of NC and starting
Dating detox...thoughts?
I never used to believe that people should wait until they are completely healed from something before embarking on the next similar "thing." This
Does no contact ever work?
So long story short, I was used, stood up multiple times, lied to, and played by the same guy in a short amount of time. I allowed it because I had
Why Would One Delete/Hide Their Match.com Account?
I'm pretty sure you know why I ask, so judge away. He had account for 6 months, activity drastically dropped off as of two weeks ago. Today
Not sure if i have the right to be annoyed or not
So my wife of 5 years (and 3 kids) separated about 2 months ago now for various reasons the main one being she cheated on me. She is now in an open

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice