Ask For Advice

Thread: The Ex contacts Me after I told him I hate him

jbrooklyn
    Silver Member

The Ex contacts Me after I told him I hate him

To my surprise tonight, my ex texts me to ask me do I still hate him. I told him...no. i shouldnt have said that. dont like what you are doing. very painful......He replied back saying

Im just being me like I tell you to be. My heart is not ready for all that love stuff. I respect you for not wanting to sleep around, that great. every time you blow up on me, it just makes it easier for me to not be with you. sometimes the past messes up the presentand that how life goes. I have been as honest to you as i can but that pic in your head wont let it end. I know I am wrong for alot of things I do and I am sorry. Have a good one.

I reply

I dont want to blow up on you anymore. I know that is not good. I know I need to change

At the end do of the day, Im a star and he is a circle. he wants me to be his homey, lover, friend kinda sort of. I think I need to continue to leave it alone.

I was glad to hear from him. It shows me he has heart. I think we need to leave it where it is. What do you think?

DadaJones

Well hate and love are two sides of the same coin so its just a matter of time before you guys get together. Of course you should leave him alone if you want him to be your BF and not your FWB.

BriarRose
    Men seem more responsive to this kind of stuff than when you are nice to them. For whatever reason, despite your blowups and telling him you hate him, he is still around.

I agree w/Dada, though...if you want him for a bf, lay low.

Blue68
    I think you most definitely should leave it where it is. Its true what your ex says - its so much easier to walk away and to think you have most definitely made the right choice when you argue. It has been left at a nice "place". Leave him be and let that take affect.

jbrooklyn
    Silver Member
    Yeah, I agree with everyone. Apparently he feels guilty about what he has done too but the blow up is not called for all the time. I text him this morning and said

hey good morning. I wanted to say sorry too. I see that blow p thing. I see it. I do feel guilty about it. Its not good. Im sorry.

Im going to leave it at that. I dont like what is going on but he is living his life the way he wants and there is nothing I can do to change that. I am glad we got to discuss the matter but Im gonna chill. I dont want to be fwb or his homey lover friend. Thats the bottom line.

Top Threads
Is this 'normal' or should I consider professional help?
Hi all 2 and a half weeks ago, I ended things with the girl (call her J) (we're both mid 30's) who I'd been dating for 4 and a half months. In the
We got back together and then...
Hey guys. Its been a few months since my last post. Id like to say hello to a few names I remember from before. Ive been reading some of everyones
Sociopath?
I have posted numerous threads about my redundant situation. Long story short, I have lost a girl I fell for, while going through a breakup with
I don't understand my ex girlfriend
I left my girlfriend of 1.5 years for valid reasons in October last year. We were different people and the relationship clearly was not having a
Ex blocked me off without warning
I posted on here previously because I was not sure the girl I was with was right for me, and I had started the relationship when I was going through
Im not trusted because of my past
I cheated on my ex-husband. Since that time I have come to many realizations. I went through therapy for several years and overcame post partum
No contact after 3 months.
Ex and I broke up 3 months ago. Weve kept in limited contact. Always cordial and friendly. We do not have kids, or mutual assets that require

Featured Threads
Shes always nervous around me and idk what to do
The girl Ive been seeing for the past 4 months is still nervous around me. Weve seen each other 7 times in 4 months. So what Ive noticed is
We got back together and then...
Hey guys. Its been a few months since my last post. Id like to say hello to a few names I remember from before. Ive been reading some of everyones
Should i sell my house and live with my gf
I have been with my gf for 11 months. We are at a crossroads and i cant decide what to do as regards living with her in her home. She wants me to
Prednisone is the only thing that makes me sane
I am seeing a neurologist soon but wanted to see if there's anybody out there who has similar symptoms to me. I've tried googling it, and it seems
I think I hate my girlfriend...
Hey folks, newbie here. Long story short with a few details: I have been with my girlfriend for 5 years. We rent a house together. We met
Gift buying woes
Ive been dating this guy for about 8 months. Hes a cop so has a cop car for work, and he has two personal vehicles. Both expensive luxury cars. I
Mother moved out. Curious how to guide her in the right direction. If possible.
[B]So if I had written this post a few days ago it would go like this:[/B] My mother moved out a few weeks ago after she found a job and an
Ask For Advice