Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

confusedgirly
    Bronze Member

'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

I've recently found out that some guys (small percentage I'd hope) don't consider getting a blow-job from another girl (while in a relationship) cheating.

To me that seems like a warped, sick-in-the-head idea. Of course that's cheating!

Does anyone have any idea why these guys would have this opinion?

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.

Sparkly Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by dragon lady [Register to see the link]
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?

velvette
    cheating must be redefined in each individual relationship. what is the couple OK with, both of them? if the girl thinks blowjobs = cheating, but the guy doesn't, it's still cheating! if they agree, then hey, woohoo.

Circe~
    Um.. because they refuse to held responsible for their decisions?

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedgirl [Register to see the link]
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?
    I highly doubt it.

PixelPusher
    Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

heatspreader
    Since I know how it feels to be cheated on, I wouldn't consider any act of intimacy other than with the person I am with. I'm more of a one woman kind of guy and I hope to find a woman who feels the same.

Lionel Hutz
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nor is sucking other boobs. Also, If you only get one pump and blow your load, its not cheating either. Who makes this stuff up?

Alezia
    I've seen married girls with the same mentality...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Married behind my back
Hi All I was dating a guy for an year and things were good but suddenly things started getting weird. He started saying that I bossed around him
Feelings for my husbands best friend :-/
Hi, I am married to a wonderful man but for the last few years I have started having feels for his best friend. I have tried to distance myself but
Infidelity thoughts and questions...
So I have been cheated on once, but never cheated on someone. I personally see it as unforgivable, however I have forgiven it. I don't know
Baby Daddy cheated
Sorry my story is complicated I lived in **** all my life and I moved to **** 4 years ago with my family, when I left I had to leave my boyfriend and
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice