Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

confusedgirly
    Bronze Member

'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

I've recently found out that some guys (small percentage I'd hope) don't consider getting a blow-job from another girl (while in a relationship) cheating.

To me that seems like a warped, sick-in-the-head idea. Of course that's cheating!

Does anyone have any idea why these guys would have this opinion?

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.

Sparkly Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by dragon lady [Register to see the link]
    It's true. I was involved with one once. They just simply think that anything other than intercourse is not cheating. I suspect that they realize deep down that it is because they will generally NOT tell their SO about it. I honestly think that this is more common than you realize.
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?

velvette
    cheating must be redefined in each individual relationship. what is the couple OK with, both of them? if the girl thinks blowjobs = cheating, but the guy doesn't, it's still cheating! if they agree, then hey, woohoo.

Circe~
    Um.. because they refuse to held responsible for their decisions?

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worriedgirl [Register to see the link]
    do they think the same if their girl gets oral from another guy?
    I highly doubt it.

PixelPusher
    Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

heatspreader
    Since I know how it feels to be cheated on, I wouldn't consider any act of intimacy other than with the person I am with. I'm more of a one woman kind of guy and I hope to find a woman who feels the same.

Lionel Hutz
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nor is sucking other boobs. Also, If you only get one pump and blow your load, its not cheating either. Who makes this stuff up?

Alezia
    I've seen married girls with the same mentality...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I watched someone's heart break
I know ill be judged for this but i'm gonna be honest....I've been with my girlfriend for over a year. We've been having problems for the past few
He still has dating profile up
We have only been dating for three months but I thought we were exclusive. I let him know from the start I was looking for a serious relationship. He
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
13 year Wifey kissed another girl. Is this cheating??
I just recently celebrated my 13th year anniversary with my wife in Cancun. While in Cancun we were having a blast and so much fun together. One
How to rebuild trust after emotional affair that went beyond
I've never posted on a forum like this and even as I do so I wonder if I should share something so private here... But I have no one I can really
12 year affair.. RUN RUN RUN for the hills.. My honest Story..
I want to write this to help others in this situation.. I will get judged and rightly so but here's my story.. I'm writing this for some clarity and
What do you do with a cheating husband
We met in 2010@ his best freinds house. He had set me up, even though I told him I was not interested. After I agreed to visit him and his family, he
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice