12 hours left...

fr0z3n

Hi guys... It's been a not so long the last time I've started a thread here. It's just that I don't know why I can't sleep this night, its 4 in the morning here while I'm writing this message...

Today, 4 in the afternoon is the graduation ceremony of my GF and I'm having negative thoughts and maybe thats the cause why I can't sleep... Eversince we became lovers, I know that she got a loving parents, and here in our country, loving parents means an overprotective parents if not,just protective parents... We've already talked about her introducing me to her parents so we can stop hiding our relationship. I've already gave her an idea that I think that on her graduation day is the best time for her to introduce me because most parents here in our country allow their daughter to be in a relationship after they graduated from college. She's 19 years of age and thats a normal age for a girl to have a boyfriend. Yesterday, she told me that she's not yet sure if she'll introduce me this day, she said that its because shes afraid of what would her parents reactions would be. I like to accept her wish but I can't stop myself from feeling bad cause I've been looking forward to this day like congratulating her, kissing her before the ceremony, being with her in the ceremony, but now it makes me feel bad because I think I'll be just watching her at a distance.

What should I do guys, I like to acccept her wish but theres a part of me that dont want to lose the opportunity, I know shes ready but she's just hesitating. I've been looking forward to meet her parents, is it okay if i'll be the one to introduce myself?... Though I'm proud of her, watching her from afar during the ceremony will make me feel bad about myself but I also don't want to force her to do it if she doesn't want to do it...

PS: its now exactly 4:30 in the morning, there's 11 1/2 hours left till the ceremony though I'm going to leave our house at 2pm so I only have 9 hours to read some replies... Thank you guys...

Archived