!!!Translation for What a Girl Said to me!!!

RedSox

So I like this girl and have for a really long time We're like best friends (i know concern right there) and she recently broke up with her bf cause he like cheated on her with her best friend...So she doesn't really know who to trust anymore. But, she seems to trust me more than anyone right now. But I was talking to her and we flirt a lot. Its cool and we have been since we met (used to like eachother). She said today tho. something like,

If anyone asks you like Kayla alright? (a girl I talk to) im like umm i dont. She said well my family thinks I like you and u like me. So I said hell no i dont like kayla (cracked a joke) she laughs. Then says ya i tell them cant people be friends?

Is she trying to hint at something or is she just randomly saying that to me. What im thinking is either she likes me too and is hinting at it. Or she is saying like we're just friends (to me) and sees that I might be looking for more than that.

Plus, were really good friends and idk, either she likes me or not. I might be in the "friend zone" but im not sure. What r some things I can test out before I talk to her about "us". If she doesnt like me im gonna be like dont worry about it I got rid of it before I can do it again. So we can still be friends at least.

She like leaves notes on my cars sometimes with cute lil love ya matty and stuff when she visits me at worl sometimes. I know that seems like a dead give away but other times she'll ask me about guys and stuff. So I really am confused.

So can u girls/guys help me out on both if she might like me and what she means by what she said?

Do you like her? Are you attracted to her?

Then ask her out.

If she's interested she'll say yes. If not she'll say no. Stop worrying and ask.

. What r some things I can test out before I talk to her about "us". If she doesnt like me im gonna be like dont worry about it I got rid of it before I can do it again. So we can still be friends at least.

Don't test. Don't think. Don't plan.

ask her out.

ask her out

kiss her

If she turns her head or runs away then your in the friend zone.

Give her time to heal from the cheating and break up (are they broken up?)

My advice? Try dating her -- Do NOT be her psychologist - that is why girls have girlfriends and gay friends.

You want her time with you to be a HAPPY time not a SAD time talking about the past and BAD experiences.

ask her out

kiss her

If she turns her head or runs away then your in the friend zone.

Give her time to heal from the cheating and break up (are they broken up?)

My advice? Try dating her -- Do NOT be her psychologist - that is why girls have girlfriends and gay friends.

You want her time with you to be a HAPPY time not a SAD time talking about the past and BAD experiences.

tonight was pretty good. She called me like 2 or 3 times and we talked for a bit each time. It wasnt sappy time mostly it was usually us flirting and making inside jokes. She seems to lean on me for help or just for someone to be there when things dont go right with anything from parents to siblings to whatever.

and ya im attracted to her. I like her a lot and would love to go out with her. How long should I wait, If she likes me she's liked me a long time cause we've been like this for dayyyys.

I think you have three options.

1) Wait a bit and tell her you like her at the risk of her getting with someone else.

2) Tell her now you lik her but want to wait until shes over her ex

3) do nothing.

lol. thanks man. I think i had that figured out but thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it guys.

sigh. its just a tough gamble. But I think Im ready for it.

well no but Im going to be hah

show some interest in the neighbor. watch how jealous she gets.

shes the one with the neighbor.

and whenever I talk about another girl that I talk to (just friends) she says I know u like her and stuff.

Things r ging pretty good right now. she called me quite a bit today and the flirting is going pretty good. I hope it works out. Ill let you guys know.

yea, try to ignore her, or dont pay as much attention to her one of these days, and see how she reacts. she is treating like this because she has u "in the bag", you just need to show her that you have other options. you need to shift the power to your side, cuz from what i can tell she seems to have all the power in this relationship. good luck

Being in the type of friendship zone your in doesn't sound too bad to me. I actually had a guy friend in high school and we were close for awhile and he ended up being my longest relationship. I think you'll know when the time is right (and just b/c she is talking about her neighbor doesn't mean she isn't interested. It sounds like she might be testing to see how you feel too.) I agree that when you get the chance you should ask her to something that would just be you two (a movie, mini golfing) and see how it goes from there. Good luck! interested to see how it goes...

Archived