Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cum too fast?

h0rnyr0b0t

Cum too fast?

Hi, I've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months, and we decided to move on to the next step in our relationship, sex. Everything seemed to be going great, I was kinda nervous about my penis size, 5 1/2 anyways, after about 4 mintues, i felt like i was gonna cum, and sure enough, i pull my penis out and my condom is filled. is there anything i could do to last longer in bed ?

matius
    Bronze Member
    This is a very complicated question. Do you experience on average 4-5 minutes every time you have sex? You know, that sounds quite normal to me... Some people cum too fast at 1 minute, or 2 minutes. This could be classified as premature ejaculation. That doesn't sound like you.

Answers can vary depending on how old you are and how experienced you are as well.

Gus Almighty
    Just masturbate about 4 times a day without any lubrication for about a months time.

You will desensitize yourself so you dont go as fast. This does work.

naughty_jiggidy
    I think it will get better with time.. My ex had a problem right after he lost his virginity and he just tried to really not think about the feeling, and try to think about... Golf... LOL. and he didnt cum then.. We just kept doing that eventually it was all nighters.. hehe!

heloladies21
    They make desensitizing condoms and sprays you can put on before you put on the condom.

Locke2121
    ??? Just masturbate before sex...it'll take longer for you to build back up to orgasm.

h0rnyr0b0t
    well we had sex again, i tried thinking about playing game LOL! i also masturbated before we did it, it helped alot. i was in there for about 20 mintues ! =] thanks for the advice guys and gals !

Locke2121
    Glad we could lend a hand......er..so to speak!

Rabican
    Platinum Member
    if you feel like you are getting too 'revved up' stop for a second, or 10 seconds, or a minute... to get back to neutral. when you stop, use your hands, tongue, etc. to keep her entertained. IF she asks why you stopped just say, you feel so darned good, I had to stop before I finished.

Also if you work those pc muscles (pretend you are trying to stop peeing, mid pee) if you clench those muscles a lot, and hold them for say 5-10 seconds at a time, over and over... they get stronger... and i guess you can just hold off an orgasm after a while by doing that.

Kornheadjugg

I'm kind of different, my first orgasm can happen within 30seconds of sexual contact.. But after that I can go 30m-2hours.. And then I can have another orgasm after that... so all in all I can have 3-4 orgasms, but at 3 I'm usually shooting blanks, and my penis is throbbing.. But why do I orgasm so fast? It's weird....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
I feel violated
I'm sorry if this is too much for people to read but it's not something I'd dream of talking to anyone about in person and I don't know where else to
relationship and sex with my husband. please help i am desperate now
hi!! i am from india and i had an arranged marriage with my husband. its been 2 and a half years since my marriage and i have a 1 year old. i am
Classic case of developing feelings for fwb
I've been casually hooking up with a pretty attractive guy for about a year. I recently realized that I've been developing some mild feelings for
Low Sex Drive... Am I Weird?
Well... this is something I've been struggling with for a while now. I haven't talked to anyone about it recently, I tried to talk to my best friend
Relationship failing through lack of sex , after only 2 yrs
Hi . Not the best at putting words together but I will try . Basically I'm with my beautiful girlfriend of nearly 2 yrs now . We get on very well , I
I'm ready to explore but I want to do it safely.
first a little background. I'm a man anatomically and that's how I self-identify. I'm in my early 30's and I've never married. The last time I had
Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice