I feel drawn to him!!!

I was at work the other night and there was a new guy in another department. We haven't spoken to each other, but I feel drawn to him. I can't put my finger on it, I think he's attractive. But when we look at each other, I start to blush and feel really shy and look away. This has never happened to me before. I've never felt this kind of attraction towards a guy before, I've had my fair share of crushes and stuff, this just feels different from the minute I saw him it's...... It's hard to explain. I can't stop thinking about him.

I know nothing about him yet feel so drawn to him.

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this before? Any insight or opinions would be great

so talk with him, what's the problem? You need confidence.

I haven't really had a chance to talk to him and the problem is I get all shy and I blush usually this doesn't happen. I'm to scared I've never felt anything like this before. I told my workmate that I though he was cute, she said she'll find out what his name is for me. She's spoken to him and she said that he's a really nice guy.

How do I approach him? with out being so obvious?

Speaking as a guy, I find it's refreshing when a woman approaches me while being obvious that they like me. Sort of a role reversal. Men always seem to be the ones who have to be obvious about the women they like. It's draining at times.

Take my current girlfriend. She came up to me, flirted with me, touched my hand a few times, basically made it obvious that she was into me. So I asked her out on the spot. Honestly, she's one of those women who I've always considered "out of my league". If she hadn't made it obvious to me that she liked me I would have just assumed she was being friendly and never asked her out.

My point is, you're nervous, what person in your position wouldn't be? I say go up to him and flirt with him, blush a little (like that would be hard if you're into him), touch his hand, stuff like that. I'm sure he'll pick up that you like him and if he feels the same way he'll let you know. Most importantly be yourself.

Good luck! I hope it works out!