How to SPRAY perfume/Cologne.

K I dunt know if anyone else get this. But sometimes I underspray or overspray colgone and their both just plain bad.

So what I wanna know is how you spray yourself.

I usualylly do two sprays.

I've heard that some like to spray on areas with pulses like the wrist, neck, chest. Right on the skin.

So what do you find best when you spray cologne/perfume?

I don't wear perfume, just because it makes me sneeze..

But I have always heard a good way is to spray on your wrist, then wipe your wrist on your neck, so that you get some on your neck. Of course I obivously wouldn't know since I don't wear it, but thats what I heard. You could try it and see how it works for you.
    *Committing your love to someone means losing the chance to experience another person's love. So just be sure the person you are committed to deserves your love or else itís not worth the sacrifice.

*Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you today.

I don't wear none either...it irritates my skin. Instead I use after shave lotion, and that is it. Rub it on my face and neck and i'm out.

DBL

I spray it on my wrists and inside of my elbows on one arm then rub both arms together and then spray the back of my neck once.

That is usually the right amout of perfume without going overboard.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one spray on the neck, and thats all. Too much cologne can make people gag.

Everytime I go to the gym there's always that one person who is wearing enough cologne/perfume to drown a household pet. Its totally overwhelming. I believe that a scent is something to be discovered, and not announced.
    "I don't know if I will, but until the day I find me
    A girl who will stay and who won't play games behind me, I'll be what I am: a solitary man."-

Neil Diamond

I was taught to spray perfume/cologne twice into the air, then walk into it... Rather than spraying it on to yourself.......
    VickiRose
    @---->---

I usually put one spray on my neck, then spray into the air and walk through it.

I'm weird though. Hah..

It also depends on how strong the cologne/perfume you're using is.

Quote Originally Posted by VickiRose
    I was taught to spray perfume/cologne twice into the air, then walk into it... Rather than spraying it on to yourself.......
    So was I. That way, you don't get too much in one spot -- just a light fragrance all over.

i wish the perfume/cologne im using now had a spray damnit!! rowr, its one of those pour ones. anyway as a girl i was told to dab a little on your wrists, neck, & inbetween your clevage... ( Y ) but i see now that a male posted this lol soooo in that case...in your pants? lol

uhh nevermind...1 spray down the front of your body is justifiable for a dude.

-DG724
    Don't Tread on Me.
    www.CampaignForLiberty.com

I hope to god that ur not talking about some dodgy cologne like Brut or somesuch... if you are just chuck it in the bin. Invest in something which suits you. You should apply scent to your pressur points. These are all over you body but the most notable ones are wrists, behind ears/ back of neck, behind knees and the indents on you pelvis.... if you put scent lower down it rises as time goes on so u'll smell nice all evening. NEVER rub your wrists together or onto your neck as this will change the composition and smell of the perfume and the result will be minging.... sorry im pretty anal but its true

xxVC

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
According to the findings of a recent study, married women may find themselves drinking a lot more alcohol than single or divorced women, while ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that, when under stress, men tend to be attracted to women with a more curvaceous body type, found a new research, according to which ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Marriage and divorce are linked to weight gain among both women and men, and especially those who are over age 30, found U.S. sociologists. However, ...