Okay here it goes. I dated this woman for two months. She came on really strong, was needy, clingy, possessive, manipulative and texted/called me all day long for the first month. The second weekend I knew her she asked if it was okay to say if we were in a relationship on Facebook so other women would leave her alone. Date number two I found her naked on my couch. Date number four she professed her love for me and immediately started talking about moving in together. That if we do t live together the relationship is going to fail.

It was crazy making. Two and a half weeks in she is crying on the phone why I don't love her like she loves me, why is she so unlovable and so easily discarded. Thanksgiving day I shut my phone off. She called me five times telling how mad she was I wasn't answering and why did I shut my phone off.

She tried pushing my buttons with how other women would treat her better and Why I was pushing her away. That if I loved her I wouldn't do that. That I kew what I was doing and I would ask her what am I doing? She would say you k ow exactly what you are doing.

A month into the relationship after her constant nagging that I wouldn't let her move in with me in February I decided fine I mentioned to her how I am going to sell my house and asked her if she would like to help me pick out a new house and what neighborhood she would like. She flipped out screaming at me. I was in disbelief.

Then I found out through her that she was arrested for prostitution and is on probation living in a recovery house. My best friend one day decided to try to find info out on her because he didn’t trust her. He found out through google searches and the local county website that her legal last name is not the name she gave me to me. We also discovered she was married and had a child in 2004.

She told me she had a baby several years ago with a woman and it was really a man.

She also told me she is a lesbian, but is actually bisexual and was dating men 8 months ago.

She even said she was in a relationship with a woman for five years, but I found out some info that she was actually in a three year relationship with a man about 1.5 years ago.

So I confronted her concerning the last name and the women she was talking to. I am not perfect, but I won’t be lied to.

she was telling me how much she loved me, but on a dating website, which I confronted her about. Two days later she tells me she doesn’t love me and would not even be friends. She told some girl who was hitting on her that we weren’t serious. However she was going to move in with me in February.

It’s like this person I dated for two months and spent a lot of time with I don’t even know. I feel like there are three different people. I don’t understand the lies, the projection, manipulation and how in less than 24 hours she has a new girlfriend.

Does anyone have any insight on this? It’s very confusing. I did try to communicate, but learned that if spoke up I would be screamed at. I sit here blaming myself, but I know it was not all me. She was lying to my face. I have proof of everything. You can google anyone and find out information. She has a internet trail.

This last Thursday she contacted me to tell me she should never have dated me bc she's in love with another woman and I was a rebound . A woman I don't believe she's actually met. Now she's back on the same dating site. Fri she texted me love is poison. I was concerned called her and she was nasty with me. Told me I love you but I'm not in love with you. Told me I don't want her bc she's messed up and why can't she keep a relationship going. I said some stuff bc I was so disgusted.

I can't let this go. Why so many lies. I know we only dated for two months but I've never seen or experienced this kind of behavior. We are adults. Like 30's and 40.

WI'm did see the red flags, but she kept begging for a chance. Told me she was sober for five years which was a lie. She's only been sober since June. She called me abusive. I told her what I wanted she said you had it but you didn't want it. She accused me of being a commitment phone. One time I told her I liked her new hair cut and thought she would be even hotter with what she originally wanted to do. She freaked out accusing that I was mean and was calling her ugly. I used to tell her she was beautifil she would flip out that she was arm candy to me. Around Christmas she was talking marriage. She blatantly flirting with other women in front of me. I would call her out on it. She accused me of not being able to communicate with her and needed someone who isn't jealous. I was like what?? You pushed my buttons. When I would leave town she would text and call me constantly. If I didn't answer the phone who were you talking to. I was thinking she has a personality disorder. I'm just so confused. Trying so hard not to blame myself. I've never seen anyone project like her. She flipped out about me dating bi women and how disgusting it is, when she herself was calling herself bi sexual 8 months ago. I never did confront her about the boyfriend and the missing 10 yo child.

I did break up with her about 3 weeks ago. Ughh I just can't believe what I went through now that I've been out of it. She's out there dating doing the same stuff she did to me. That's scary. After what I experienced I don't want a relationship or a gf for awhile. That really messed my head up.

If you see that many red flags...I don't care if she hands you the keys to a new car. Walk away.

You really need to take a self inventory and question what would make you enter and stay in a two month relationship. By the second date she was over invested. The rest is just scrambled eggs.

Archived