Afraid of breaking up plz help.

male2008

Hi

So background story here

I'm scared less of doing this. I mean almost puked. Was going to doit today.

I don´t wanna hurt her. She is a really nice girl and cute.

But I also feel like its the right thing. But still afraid of doing it.

I'm afraid that it might be a mistake and I will regret it.

But I feel that its time to end it and I also feel that she isn´t as compatible and like I said in my previous post I never felt that huge spark at any point in the relationship but it was always nice and comfortable.

I REALLY REALLY need some advice or words of comfort or something. haha Im a total mess.

The longer you stay in the relationship the more resentment you will have towards her and the angrier you will get. I have learned the lesson that its better to just do it, then suffer another day because being afraid of hurting someone. Nothing positive comes from wasting weeks, months or years because you want to be nice. Decide then do it. If you think you will regret it, then dont think about breaking up and enjoy her company..

Decide...execute... Its going to hurt her, but she will get over it in time.

Be honest with her. It may sting now, but, in the long run if you are not true to your feelings it will do more damage to her. No one likes to break up or be broken up with, but, some relationships just run their course and it's no one's fault but it's time to move on. Many people stay in relationships that have lived on well past their emotional expiration date. that's not fair to either of you. Step up and do the right thing if you feel breaking up is best.

First of all, 21 and 33 are two different worlds. Sexually you may have some compatibility, but at the end of the day... wheres the substance? As you said ... you two have nothing in common.

She has a lot of growing up to do, and while you do too - I think yours is mostly emotionally where in her case... she's 21. The world has yet to chew her up and spit her out.

People our age (I'm 32) tend to want a partner, not a grown child that still needs a parent to guide them. She seems lazy, uninterested, and like shes hanging around to see if you find your wealth.

The comments alone of "Dont leave me when you get rich" suggest either A.) She knows your debating on leaving her, B.) Shes a gold digger in the making so she's along for the ride, or C.) All of the above.

Either way - Just leave.

So you move in with your parents until you get back on your feet. Isn't that better than being miserable or feeling trapped with someone? I'd hate to feel obligated to be affectionate and kind to someone I really don't care for.

Sit her down, tell her its not working out. Be blatantly honest - We're in two different worlds, you have a lot of growing up to do, I need to focus on my business ventures, this just isn't the right time.

Sure she may cry or beg - but go no contact. Break ups happen... they're a part of life. They hurt - but in the long run they're for the best.

In your case - I think you're afraid because she's your security blanket. You dont want to be alone and so youre settling - settling for a girl you have nothing in common with, and one whom you'll either break up with or divorce later in life anyhow. Why waste those years? You wont get them back...

Leave her. Cut her off. Move forward.

So I did it. It was REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE she was completely blind sided.

I feel fine and little bit excited.

But once in a while I feel scared, lonely and so on.

I know it will pass and this was something that had to happen.

Still feel ty and lonely but lets hope it passes fast.

ok all the advice you have been given so far is wrong. Is this girl the cause of the problem? no. Know how I know? Because she is still there with you even after you distanced yourself. The problem lies in you and your own self worth. To be happy you must first admit to yourself what you want. the overall goal. Then ask yourself what am I willing to do to get to this goal. At one point you saw something in this girl that made you horny for a booty call but then you saw more. You saw a future. What happened. Did what you want out of life change and now you want a new goal. If you are the one bored and not feeling the spark. Change your behaviors and prioritize your own happiness. If a human truly wants something nothing will stand in there way. Perhaps you lost your self confidence and are simply blaming it on her because your comfort zone will not allow you to admit you are the problem. She is willing to be there for you and make you happy it is what she wants too. You just have to show her exatly what you want. If you can not properly communicate with action rather then words. then maybe you should release her and work on you. but never be afraid to just be alone. If you are then it is your self esteem that is being the issue.

Archived