Break up but maybe in the future...

Carl Bowman

My girlfriend of 27 broke up with me. I'm 32.

We've been together for a year. 3 months ago we almost broke up, because she felt i don't love her. We made up and went on. The first weeks everything was great again. But then it went downhill again up until now.

The problem is she nags a lot, and i take this personaly. So i shut up and don't give her affection anymore. Because i don't give affection, she nags. And so on...

So this makes her jump conclusions that i don't love her. But I do!! I'm really devestated about it.

I really love this woman. It's the first time in my life i have the feeling i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

She also has a kid of 3 years old. He loves me. He will be really sad when she tells him I'm not coming home.

She said that at this point, she doesn't feel it anymore, and she thinks if we continue the same problems will keep pushing us apart. Maybe in the future, if she's certain i can give her all the love she needs, we might get back together. She also said: Maybe in the future, i will feel sick for being so stupid to let you go. But at this moment, i just can't anymore.

How to deal with this? We were planning on moving to a new house. So now she's moving alone. But she asked if i would like, i could help her do the painting, move,... She also said that if the kid misses me too much, we could do fun stuff together.

Thanks for you advice.

No the nagging isn't constant. It's not that bad. She says she's stressed because of the shorteage of affection. So she has doubts about my love for her.

Tha painting and moving is just an excuse to have me around. But i don't know what to do with it. She wants me to change about the affection part, but with no contact, she will never know. So it's difficult what to do.

I tried this, but my ex was crazy and violent so it didn't work. But maybe step up and be the loving person even though she nags. She starts to nag, just go to her and drop her a love hug and tell her you love her. It would be unexpected, and women need reassurance.

Everyone is different, and it may or may not work, but it's worth a shot! Perhaps try it for 2 weeks, just show her constant affection that you enjoy her warmth and just give her insane hugs and kisses. If the nagging continues after you've stepped up, it's time to find someone who would appreciate this kind of attention.

Archived