Should I text him?

hmdreamer7

So I met this guy about 2 months ago. Started out as friends, went on one date, we really clicked. But then he had to move to a new city and we didn't really keep in touch.

However, I did make contact with him 2 weeks ago through text, just a casual hi, & a little bit of flirting. And two nights ago, he made contact with me, with a little bit of flirting Well, yesterday, I absolutely am positive that I saw him walk by my store! I couldn't say hi because I was really busy (store was full of customers), but he never said anything or texted me.

I really really want to text him and ask him about it. I want to say "Hey, maybe I had a long day, but did I happen to see you walk by the other day?" and if he says yes or no, just reply with a friendly answer like" it was nice to see him, or I must have been seeing things, sorry! It's so hot out

I don't know, what do you think? I want to keep our little text messages going, but I don't want to be creepy. Would it be ok to text him?

what seems fishy?? I mean I figured he was in town bc where he works, they have two stores - one in the city where i work, and one where he currently is. I figured he needed to be in my town for the day or something, so I was hoping to make conversation since I didn't have a chance to say hi.

I did make contact with him 2 weeks ago through text, just a casual hi, & a little bit of flirting

Were you the one who intiated this first bit of contact? Was there a reason you decided to do it after not seeing him for a couple of months?

I don't see the harm in texting him, but if he still lives in another city I'm not quite sure what good it would do...

Archived