Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cum too fast?

Cum too fast?

Hi, I've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months, and we decided to move on to the next step in our relationship, sex. Everything seemed to be going great, I was kinda nervous about my penis size, 5 1/2 anyways, after about 4 mintues, i felt like i was gonna cum, and sure enough, i pull my penis out and my condom is filled. is there anything i could do to last longer in bed ?

Bronze Member
    This is a very complicated question. Do you experience on average 4-5 minutes every time you have sex? You know, that sounds quite normal to me... Some people cum too fast at 1 minute, or 2 minutes. This could be classified as premature ejaculation. That doesn't sound like you.

Answers can vary depending on how old you are and how experienced you are as well.

Just masturbate about 4 times a day without any lubrication for about a months time.

You will desensitize yourself so you dont go as fast. This does work.
    Red Foreman said he'd fought the good fight for 25 years.

Now I finally understand the man.

One day I am going to be a guest on Jerry Springer and its gonna rule!

I think it will get better with time.. My ex had a problem right after he lost his virginity and he just tried to really not think about the feeling, and try to think about... Golf... LOL. and he didnt cum then.. We just kept doing that eventually it was all nighters.. hehe!

They make desensitizing condoms and sprays you can put on before you put on the condom.

??? Just masturbate before sex...it'll take longer for you to build back up to orgasm.
    Blessings Be.

http://www.myspace.com/locke2121

"Bald is beautiful......at least thats what I keep saying to myself!"

well we had sex again, i tried thinking about playing game LOL! i also masturbated before we did it, it helped alot. i was in there for about 20 mintues ! =] thanks for the advice guys and gals !

Glad we could lend a hand......er..so to speak!
    Blessings Be.

http://www.myspace.com/locke2121

"Bald is beautiful......at least thats what I keep saying to myself!"

Platinum Member
    if you feel like you are getting too 'revved up' stop for a second, or 10 seconds, or a minute... to get back to neutral. when you stop, use your hands, tongue, etc. to keep her entertained. IF she asks why you stopped just say, you feel so darned good, I had to stop before I finished.

Also if you work those pc muscles (pretend you are trying to stop peeing, mid pee) if you clench those muscles a lot, and hold them for say 5-10 seconds at a time, over and over... they get stronger... and i guess you can just hold off an orgasm after a while by doing that.

I'm kind of different, my first orgasm can happen within 30seconds of sexual contact.. But after that I can go 30m-2hours.. And then I can have another orgasm after that... so all in all I can have 3-4 orgasms, but at 3 I'm usually shooting blanks, and my penis is throbbing.. But why do I orgasm so fast? It's weird....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...