Am i not getting the clues?

howdy peoples , im new at this but here goes,

theres this chick that i used to go to primary school with and when we went to high school i'de forgotten completely about her and a couple of months ago i got a job at "australias" equalivent to wall mart.

I'de been working there a couple of weeks when i noticed the the girl i went to primary with, and she looked awsome.

we'de began talking e.t.c and exchanged e-mails and phone numbers and eventually started to talk about intimate things, love , sex as well as some guy she was after and an old boyfriend that had turned out to be a basta*d at the time she had exams and she asked me to meet up with her so i did and we walked down to the beach and talked for like 5 hours about everything, we were flirting and looking into each others eyes just like the list says if a girl like you.

link removed

The day after she seemed a little less talkative and i asked her a few things and got a sort of slow response and she seemed less interested. Now , i got all the signs that she liked me and i felt for shore she like me back.Quote "Then mayb we can take things a step further.. Cos I really dun wanna stuff things up. I wanna wait till we're both 100% sure, just take things as they come."

Can anyone give me any advice please. Do i have any chance at all?

Smile

There is nothing like honesty, be straight with her tell her that your interested in her as more then a friend, if she feels the same way she will respond if not, you'll just have to accept it and move on. Besides its not always a good idea to get involved with someone you work with.

Thats all I can say in your situation.

Lilcherub