The more I want to hate her the less I can

mysteryman

Well here I go. One night I was out with a friend I came accross this girl who's myspace I had seen and she was with her bf who I knew a little. I talked to them for a minute or two (we were in line) and then a couple days later she added me on icq and myspace. We talked a little but nothing too major. She broke up with her bf and we talked a little more and then nothing. And about 3 or 4 weeks ago she called me. Her bf had hit her and threatened to kill her and him. The next day she asked me to the movies which i went to. And we started hanging out a lot.

I played it pretty smoothly in all honesty and she made it sound like she liked me. Then she went to Georgia for a few days for school and she got back on Sunday. We talked a few times over the trip and on sunday and on monday. But come tuesday I found out that she was hanging out with her bf. I tried calling her tuesday and messaged her but nothing. Wednesday I tried calling her twice and no answer and I decided I would go get my movie back from her before things got bad. Well I drove to her house and saw the bfs car and her car in the drive way. I called again and no reply. So I just knocked on the door and the bf came down and I told him I wanted the movie and the girl wouldnt even come down.

I tried to talk to her a little but she wouldnt reply so I just told her avitazane (goodbye) permanently. Her friend told me that she said I came by and the bf didnt care becuase the girl wasnt trying to date me. Which is a lie because she hinted big time that she liked me, I mean seriously she said she did without saying it. But I just dont know I mean I really felt for her. And to know that I got beaten by a guy who isnt smoothh, is 21 (shes 16 soon to be 17), a drug addict, a jerk, and he hit her. She acts like she doesnt care at all about my feelings. Her friend remarked to someone that the girl was avoiding me like crazy (im not trying to talk to her). So I dont know.. The more I want to hate her the less I can.

In the end I dont know what to do, I mean I liked her but I had no idea I cared about her as much as I do. And Im a pretty descent catch, her two best friends wanted me. To know that she picked a jerk over me. Truth be told I never want to talk to her again but at the same time I want nothing more than to hear her. She deserves to never see me again but I just cant stand it. Then again it probaly isnt my choice if she's avoiding me. I didnt do anything to deserve this, if anything I should be ignoring her. And Im afraid to talk to her because her bf really is crazy and might come after me.

I thought about sending her a myspace message like this

Well I'll keep this short. I hate that things are ending this way but honestly this about the only way it can end. We both know why it is. And just for the record I didnt go to your house to try and get you in trouble with Josh, I just wanted my movie back. And I know more about this situation than you think I do. But anyhow good bye and good luck in life because this will probaly be the last time you'll hear from me.

Anyhow I apolagize for the length and thanks for reading and any advice given. This just stings so bad its nice to get it off my chest.

You need to be like a castle gate closing yourself to bad people/things/events, and open yourself up to good people/things/events, if you let the enemy into your castle they will only end up destroying it(even if its family), and leaving you crying over the ruins.From there you can keep on crying, or rebuild your life, i advice you to rebuild your life.

thereforeeee why would you waste even a breath on her, you clearly where just a rebound guy. Honestly knowing girls they love abusive hitting guys, because they mistake the word jerk , with confidence, don't even say a bad thing about the bf to her, it would only make her want him more. She will remain to be stupid until the day she realises that she deserves more then being with a jerk that hits and abuses her, by that time she will already have 3 kids and a divorce, while he is in jail. Then they suddenly remember you, but i tell you this much. You know when you are in love with girls, girls know when you are, and know your are stupid enough (blinded by love) to do whatever she says , a few' oh you are the one for me, i love you so much ' are enough to lure you back to her, until mr.abusive gets back from prison, and she will 'miraculously' run back to him.

My advice:

Only go with a girl that considers YOU as her nr.1 in life and vice versa. You don't want to have a girl in your life that simply uses you as a rebound so you can act as an emotional tampon during her pause period from that abusive guy simply to recover and then her running back to him.

Next time, give it more time to see if its really genuine, and when you are in doubt, don't do it.

well i advise that you just forget about her. You gotta think, you both are extremely young and still have alot of living to do. I can almost guarantee that she and this 21 yr old will split too. She probably just thinks its kewl to date someone 6 yrs older than her. Hang in there man. Do not stand for people who disrespect you. Its her loss anyway so when her and this guy do split up you wont be there for a shoulder to cry on.

Archived