How do I keep a girl from wanting more?

vampyr

OK... this sounds odd, but I have been dating this one girl who I like, but who I am not sexually attracted to in anyway. I hug her when I say goodbye and that is about it. I can tell though that she is wanting more from me (What girl wouldn't).

So how can I tell this girl that I'm just not interested in her in 'that way' without losing her as a girl who I can spend some time with?

No easy way out with this one dude.

You would have to tell her as it is. Just break it to her nice and easy. You could tell her that you cherish her as a friend, and you do not want her in a sexual way...as you are certain that sex would ruin your friendship,not enhance it.

Good luck.

Wasup Vampyr!

I can tell you that it would be really hard on her...... I have no idea how you should tell her that. But try to skip the hugs and the kisses. So she would understand that you like her as a friend and you like ho hang with her. But its not nessesary all the hugs and the kisses.

I can tell you that same stuff happened to me. I liked that girl so much , and we started to became friends..... Then I asked her for a movie and she got mad that it will be a date. Since then she is not talking with me , more than 3 months....

So try to bring it really really slow on her. You can tell her that you wont like to have sexual stuff going on with really good friend like her.

Good Luck !

You could tell her that you cherish her as a friend, and you do not want her in a sexual way...

That's not a very wise or tactful way to put that... Tell her that you respect her to much to risk ruining both yours and her life by having sex outside the lines of marriage. You need to still let her know that you find her attractive and maybe someday if you are really soulmates. Be careful how you word things you could ruin a really good thing and not show a lot of respect for yourself or her.

Obviously I did not read entirely what you wrote. If you don't find her attractive then don't tell her. Just find a way to get both you and her off of the hook in the most respectful way possible. It's not very gentleman like to go around telling people they are not attractive when they can't help it. Now if they can help it that is a diffrent story, but if not just get off of the hook.