Help someone. I'm madly in love with this girl.

Hello. I'm 17 years old and have been in love with the most amazing girl for months. And she loves me! Or she said she did. Many a time. We read poetry to eachother over the phone. Discauss the meaning of life. Talk about our wildest dreams. Even talked about how if either of us ever had children, it wouldn't feel right unless we were together.

When we began our little love affair, this girl had a boyfriend, whom from what I heard, wasnt such a bad guy. Then they broke up. We were happy. Then she got depressed saying she was confused because she felt guilty. From other friends, apparently she kissed this guy after they had broken up and while we were in love. I feel hurt. But I understand her position as well.

I'm worried I wont be able to trust her. I'm even more worried she doesn't want to be with me. We both cried (yes, the big man cried) all last week because we had this talk in which we both got really upset about the situation. Love is so weird.

Anyway, I'll see her tomoro night at a friends get together. And we promised we would talk about it all face to face. But I'm worried she's going to dismiss me. I love her. She says she'd go crazy without me, and I feel the same. All my friends say it's a dangerous situation and I shouldn't get involved. What should I do? Should I tell her strait out that she needs to decide? Should I let things carry the way they are?

My other worry is, what if we are to young to be in love? I refuse to believe that. But she is so much better than me, and I can't believe that someone like her could feel this way about me.

This is going to be short and sweet.

Two things you need to realise.

1.Your so young you have your whole life ahead of you,9 out of 10 times when your younger your inlove with the idea of being in love.

2. Highschool is a time to have fun get your education, not be talking about having babies and getting married. What you need to worry bout is the grades and your future career choice. Marriage is for later down the road.

Lilcherub