I am a Bi Teen and I dont know if my friend is Gay or Bi.

Hey my name is Gabe and i am 17 years old. Ok there is this boy that I like a lot, well love, but i dont know if he is bi or gay. some of my friends think he is from what i tell him he does and stuff, but i am not to sure. I am also scared on telling him that i am bi.

I met this guy when i was a freshman in H.S. When i first saw him i liked him i mean he is cute. I then started talking to him and his personality (the main thing i look for in someone) was awesome! me and him like the same things!!! but anyways.....i recently moved away and i didnt see or talk to him in a long time because we didnt have each others phone numbers or email addresses. Not until this past summer was i able to finally get his AIM screen name. i instant messaged him as soon as he signed on and said hey whats up and we talked for a long time. We were talking and he said that it was great to talk to me again and he misses me. About 2 months later (this past summer) i was in my old town where he lives and i gave him my cell number. I was with my friend Denise and my cell phone rang, and it was him. he said that his band had a gig tonite and he wanted to kno i could go. i told him i would try my best and he said "ok well please come man, i want to see you and i want u to see us play." (thats one of the things i picked up). Well i went and when we saw each other we hugged Back on messenger we still tell each other man we need to see each other again. He made a comment one time (sort of as a thank you) saying, when i see u i will rub warm oils all over you. (but he jokes around like that...freshman year and still now he jokes around like he is gay. he used to hug me and say that i gave him a boner and all this stuff) But OMG there r a lot of little things he says and stuff that makes me wonder if he is.

i am hoping and praying that he is atleast bi because i want to be with him and just...i dunno i luv him a lot and I wanna kno so bad if he is bi or gay? what do u think? and what should i do? should i tell him that i am bi? Please help me i am so confused. (this was written kinda fast becuze everything was coming at me at once, if u want to talk to me i am always on AIM: SkoolHatr438 MSN Messenger: email removed)

Hey you,

I think this guy is giving you signals. It sounds like he doing one of these things: giving you hints about his sexuality and hoping you will make a move, joking with you and possibly thinking about the prospect of a sexual encounter with you, or intentionally or not saying things that you will perceive as flirtation because he knows You are Bisexual.

Ask around if he's ever had a boyfriend or ever has thought about actually doing something with a guy. Better yet, talk to the source himself. Maybe you should tell him that you enjoy his company, find him so interesting and talented, etc. and that you would like to get to know him better. Being direct is usually the best way to get an answer; the more nebulous you are in your approach, most likely the more vague he will be in his response as well. And you don't want to continue this mindbending dance....You want results!

It sounds to me like he's interested in you a bit. Most straight guys wouldn't joke that way with another boy who IS bisexual or gay, it would be cruel and misleading. So...I think he may just be interested. Let me know what you decide to do, and the (hopefully romantic and wonderful) outcome!

Laura

well if thats your story may be he is i mean i got my first encounter like that as a bi ill tell you a story! he is 16 and im 18 hes the cutest guy in our town we both at a private school for boys but not on the same school after school he used to hang in our house which is little compare to their house wait for me till i came cuz my school is so far i have to take school bus i arrived from school around 6 he came at our house around 5 something like that hes more kiddy to me than a guy then one day he accidentally touches my cock and ask me if im angry i likeit deep inside but never told him that, i like it anyway! i told him the next time you touches mine im gonna touch yours ! thats it he pulled down his pants take off his shirt and dare me to do it ! off course i did it ! i kiss hiss him and we make love at that day ! god i was so afraid im gonna be in jail his a minor and in not totally out ok i was so nervous and shaky but i will always remember my first time "my advise to you ! the next time you hang around dared him! ok

• 5 years later...

hrmm.. i dunno, i kinda disagree with the above people, who knows, maybe im wrong, but there just isint' enough proof that he's gay or bi. heaps of people joke about gay stuff. i no a guy who is totally hot blah blah blah, and i no that he's 100% straight, but he says a whole heap of stuff that is really gay. sometimes he says he loves me, and sometimes he squeezes my leg, but everyone does that to eachother.. and sometimes when they stare u in the eye, its not always something

some advice: hint at him, observe him closely, but don't overwhelm him to the point that he realises haha, just watch him when he's not looking, if he always looks at guys longer than usual, then he's probably bi or gay

• 3 months later...