Recently, several of my friends and also my mother have told me that they think my ex is gay. None of them shared their opinion with any of the others. I'm not trying to stereotype gay people at all, I just wonder what some of you think about this. These are the reasons my friends have given me for their suspicions:

-He never wanted to do anything sexual, not even touch my boobs while making out

-His friends are mostly either female or gay males

-They just got a "vibe"

-He was a clean freak

-He was extremely fussy about his hair

-He's very involved in theater

-He mentioned on numerous occasions that he finds Jude Law very attractive

Each thing on its own doesn't really mean anything, but everything combined gets me thinking. I'm not trying to say any guy who likes theater or is a neat freak is gay, but I'm really starting to wonder about him.

He never seemed interested in me or like he really cared that much and I thought it was just me, but now I see that it's maybe all women in general?

interested in you physically, you mean? if you were lying there naked and he didn't want to touch you, he's probably gay. unless you're fat or something.

Sounds like he probably is. This sort of thing happens all the time. Many young men and women will date as straight people before they can even admit it to themselves.

As for why she is asking the question, I would assume she is just curious. I would be if I dated someone a while ... it is not that one really is hung up on it, it's just that it can make you curious if you were close to someone and wonder "did i really know him/her at all".

Archived