Have a read, sorry its so long; let me know what you think.

I was in a relationship for a few months, it took off so fast...we slept together and she moved some of her stuff into my flat and stayed with me all the time. It was not intense but we were very...connected.

we started to notice little things that winded each other up (I think cos we spent too much time together)

She told me she wanted to break up "for a while" because we moved too fast for her (I can understand). She said we would "probably get back together" so it wasn't permanent and we should stay friends for a bit.

its now a week after our friendly split (even though I didnt want to) and yesterday she came over to see me, we were great as friends and were talking happily. soon we started to play fight, it was great fun and we both laughed and giggled although neither of us would quit so we were exhausted.

during our long play fight there were several moments we would stop rolling around from exhaustion and just stare into each others eyes for ages (it felt amazing). although these moments happened several times we never quite kissed. at times we would stop ruffing each other up and just hold each other in our arms so so tightly. the love between us was now so imense!

I'm dying to be with her again and even though we didn't kiss and confirm our feelings, I know she loves me. But she really thinks being friends "for a while" is the right thing.

I'm not really getting it, anyone else want to offer their take on the situation, I'd love to hear it.

Im in a similar situation, except she took her time off to date someone else -ouch- now we are going out again and we have a wonderful time, but it is difficult to be with someone you love and not express that with words or kisses... I think im going to start slowly with my ex... next time I see her I'll hug her when the time is right and I'll kiss her on her forehead... and then see where that goes...

Just enjoy being with her and try to enjoy that feeling of desperation as well.

It'll just make it so much better when you finally are together again...

I guess taking time off is alright, sometimes things should be taken slowly. You guys moving in together after being together for such a short time is a wrong move. Moving in together should only be done when you guys get engaged, not on impulse.

Since the love is intense, you guys will be together in no time. Take care till then.

I like the idea of enjoying the feeling of desperation. thats great advice.

I hope i'm not setting myself up for big fall, it may never happen. self preservation is screaming at me to run away.

OMG, Im feeling the exact same way!! A part of me screams "get away from her!" "there is someone better out there for you!"...

But I have never felt so in love with someone, or willing to endure hardship... I wish there was a magic way to know what is best for me...

to know would be great, but I suppose we're going to have to decide weather we're willing to take the plunge, risk ludicrous amounts of hurt to our feelings in the hope of the big win, or cut our losses and play it safe.

i'm messing my pants with fear but I think you dont get anything in life if you dont grab hold of it.

Love your signature by the way. 'one girls trash'...quality.

to know would be great, but I suppose we're going to have to decide weather we're willing to take the plunge, risk ludicrous amounts of hurt to our feelings in the hope of the big win, or cut our losses and play it safe.

i'm messing my pants with fear but I think you dont get anything in life if you dont grab hold of it.

Love your signature by the way. 'one girls trash'...quality.

Yeah! that's the spirit! I believe the same also... Im in it for the big win... No pain, no gain... We'll see if our exes have second toughts about throwing us down the trash chute... hahaha

I hate to be the pessimist right now.. but is it possible that she is interested in someone else, and you are simply back up?

"Lets go on a break" screams to me that she is interested in someone who is not interested in her back..... and she doesn't want to commit to someone if she has feelings for someone else.... I hope that all made sense?

Its hard to predict what she is actually thinking, so i hope i didnt unneccessarily worry you

Archived