What do you think?

Pine

Well i've know this girl for awhile now. Around 3-4 months to be exact. We met at the river and her mom is dating my dads girlfriends ex. So our famlies know each other. I reall like her, and I've expressed that I like her. I told her one night that I really care for her and would love to be more then just friends. That was when we really just met though, anyways. She said that she doesn't like me as a boyfriend but would love to be friends. We've been friends ever since. We talk to each other almost every day. We laugh together a lot, and she says nobody makes her laugh like I do. Anyways, she moved closer to me and today she called me up and wanted me to drive over. I'm 16 almost 17, and shes 14. We are going to be going to the same school soon. Anyways, I drove over. Their house is only 600sq feet. Its a rental until they find a new house, its pretty funny though. They have furniture outside and they were telling me how its their outdoor living room. They being her and her parents. Anways I ended up being invited for dinner and her parents sent us to the grocery store to pick up some things. Haha why is it that grocery shoping is SOOO much easier when you just go with your mom? Anyways we must of did 20 laps around that store, we had fun though. I was pushing her around in the cart and stuff. So we ate dinner and I gave her a hug, thanked her parents for having me and for dinner and went home. My question for you guys is...do you think she likes me? As more then a friend. I know its probably hard to tell, but what do you think?

Pine

To be honest I'm not really sure. I mean she is only 14.. When I was 14 all I thought of was playing and making jokes , not romance?? But you're 17.. When I was sseventeen I was looking for girls and such but I think she may be at that lower level still.

The best thing to do if you are comfortable talking to her is that you should just ask her straight up or tell her that you have feeling for her. At that age her first reaction will tell you what she really wants...

Good luck...

I was just like bybbamackdaddy69. When I was 14 I didn't really have girls in mind. Now I am 17 almost 18 and girls are just about the only thing thats on my mind right now. Well I don't know really if she likes you its not easy hard to tell. She just might be friendly and so on but hey I might be wrong. So anyways see how things go on. Hope it all goes the way you want it to go.

hey.

Just for a little background, I'm a 14 year old female with a 16 year old boyfriend 8) ...

Anyways... It sounds like this girl really likes you, one way or the other, but it's hard to tell which way...But she told you that she just likes you as a friend. She might still feel that way, or maybe it's changed and she likes you as more...I wouldn't push it though- you don't want to ruin what you have.

If I were you, I'd just try to stop worrying about it for now, and enjoy having fun with her. Just wait for her next move for a while...

Feel free to PM me.

EmptySoul