Girls that are friends... It's confusing where is the line?

hey folks..

once again i am needing advice, i think all your advice is great and so helpful maybe one time i will not need so much but if anyone neesd some advice and wants to ask a guy i am here.

There is this girl, we are friends and have been friends for 2months or so and well we went on a couple of dates and we kissed one night when drunk and then next day she sent me a msg saying she wanted to be friends so i was cool with that, well a bit gutted inside but really enjoyd her company so i wanted to be friends.

Then one afternoon, she said again she really wanted to kiss me so we kissed again and then we kiss almost all the time now but we are friends.. i have not asked her about the boyfriend situatoin but i really like her but i think we are friends with benefits? i dunno though i am so confused.. we kiss but are good good friends..

A few wks ago she was saying stuff like "we need to get you a g/f" and then she would say "your so cute" and she also says "i adore you" aswell alot recently but I don't want to ask her out again as the last time she turned me down when we were first knowing each other.... I think she's hsappy with the friends thing we do.. everyone of my friends think i am going out with her and which we are not...

What I really want to know is ...does the girl have some kinda feelings for me? deep down but scared to admit for soem reason.. or is she just enjoying the fun with me..

we have planned to go a trip to a different town and stay over and go out have fun and go shopping and talking about going on holiday together.

the truth is i really like her but i don't want to look like a fool if i ask her out again..

thanks so much for reading.. all advice appreciated..

Not to mention the kissing thing....my best friend of 11 years is male, and we've never ONCE kissed....lol That kinda confuses things right there. I agree, talk to her about it once more, maybe just tease a little and say something to the effect of "So what's it take to get a pretty girl like you on a guy's arm?" or something, so there's not a lot of pressure. It can't hurt to let her know you're still interested, and if she still doesn't feel the attraction you do, let her know the kissing is sending you mixed signals. (Or keep it up, your choice...but I think that'd just confuse things more in the long run......lol) Good luck, hope things work out well for you!