confused: friends or more

jojomugs

Hi i've met this girl about less than a month ago and we've gotten very close since then. We go on the phone alot almost every day and have been gone out a couple of times just by ourselves(i've read somewhere that a date is usually on a saturday night so i did ask her and we went out on a saturday night). Now i've been in this situation before but that time the girl said she only liked me as a friend. Now i really don't want to go back to the same route again. So i have no idea if she likes me more than as a friend. We do tend to tease each other alot and it seems that we both feel almost too comfortable with each other. So is there anyway i can find out if she likes me more than as a friend. What should i do in this situation?

thanks

The direct approach. In the midst of conversation, while the 2 of you are laughing and having a good time, just be direct, something like this should work: "Ya know, have been having a real good time getting to know you... and honostly, I like you, and I think there is real potential for us to be a lot more then friends. What do you think of this? Would you like to be more?" You just gotta be nice about it and not pushy, just bring it up with the flow of the conversation and don't rush into saying it. Just gotta be direct when you say it. Hope that helps.

Jojo- I vote for casually tell her your feelings. If you were to just say "Do you want to be my girlfriend", it would be like you haven't fessed up about how you feel about her, and it might be easier for her to follow after you've said something yourself. I think dragon gave you a pretty good script about what to say.

ok before i was talking about telling her my feelings, but my confidence has shrunk alot now.

It seems as if i'm the one initiating contact most of the time (i mean like 90%) but when we go out, it seems like we have alot of fun together. So i'm really confused. So is it too early of a stage to tell her my feelings?

*edit* i also think that i have somewhat gone into the "good friends" relationship so i was wondering how i could turn this around?

Archived