i get so sad

mintblossom

when i think about the dating relationships i've had and the "friendships" that i've made with others. most have been just unhappy experiences.

the dating experiences weren't fun and happy.....they were full of meanness, dreadfulness....torture from really cruel men!

the friendships....being backstabbed, hurt, lied to, mistreated, talked about.......i've had some really rotten "friends"

no wonder i have a hard time trusting people or even wanting to connect with people anymore. no wonder i dont believe that i will find good and happy connections.

i just get so sad because i feel i have missed out on what was meant to be a uplifting part of life....to be surrounded by warmth and genuine caring. i mean....i am a really good person....i never treat anyone badly on purpose.....always remember birthdays, holidays, always try to wish people well....i try to be a "real" friend.....don't want to be poo-faced and screw people over....too much of that in the world. yet i get so sad just thinking about my experiences........it was all not worth it. :sad:

You need to be like a castle gate closing yourself to bad people/things/events, and open yourself up to good people/things/events, if you let the enemy into your castle they will only end up destroying it(even if its family), and leaving you crying over the ruins.From there you can keep on crying, or rebuild your life, i advice you to rebuild your life.

When you only have bad experiences, you'd tend to close yourself and become introverted, however its not good to become a hermit, rather ditch the people from your life who hurt you, push em out. And open yourself to wonderfull experiences with wonderfull people/things/events.

Archived