Seeing LDR in 4 days - told me he's seeing someone :(

I can't believe this. So the guy I was supposed to go see emailed me today and said he thought I may have gone out west anyway and that he might bump into me! Said, call me selfish but it would be fun to see you! Like he was seeing if I had actually gone and I would acutally contact him and get together! I think he realized what he missed out on and he's supposed to be with someone else!!

Said, call me selfish but it would be fun to see you!

Yeah, I'll gladly call him selfish...

Also note what he said after that, "it would be fun to see you." Fun for him, fun to have a "another woman" in his life while he enjoys his status of being in a relationship. Do you think he is considering that maybe this would be awkward for you? That it may not be "fun" for you?

At any rate, the distance is a benefit in situations like this, where you are best to let this go until your feelings settle and fade, and if/when you choose to be friends with him. Don't let him jerk you around.

Thanks Friscodj! I have no desire to reply to his email! I need to do that whole NC thing for me and move on. I don't need the likes of him to tell me that I'm someone worth pursuing and holding onto for I already know that - sorry that he realized it a bit too late. They guy for me is not going to let me slip away due to distance!

Oh, but you are busy that time anyway. You have so many great things to do that you can't even reply to his message. Ignore him!!! What a creep. Selfish... that's quite an euphemism for this guy!

Arwen

ps you can write him back in a month or so, saying that you didn't see his message and that you were too busy with other things to meet him anyway

Archived