How do i act? chemistry between ex and i

My ex broke up with me a couple of months ago i thought i'd get over it but i still love him. And it was a shock because he met my parents the last time i saw him before he broke up with me and said he loved me and missed me during the week then i get a SMS! Saying it was getting to serious before i move away.

I thought i'd avoid him for awhile but the city i live in is absolutely tiny and its hard not bumping into him. The past few times i saw him he would touch me as he walked past on the stomach/back e.t.c. and he pinched my bum to get ahold of my attention in a club so he could talk to me.

I ignored it thinking that he was just being a guy! But then last week i saw him he did the touching thing again and i didn't actually get to talk to him but my friends kept commenting on how he would frequently walk past our table but return from the bar with nothing.

i sent him an SMS asking how he was e.t.c. he rarely ever replied and if he did the messages were incrediably blunt. But this message i received back he called me gorgeous (which is what he called me when we were going out) and ended it with a x (again which he always did). Their could be a chance that i'll see him again tonight if he's out and i'm not sure whether i'm reading to much into the situation or their is still chemistry and feelings between us? How do i act?

Hello there.

it sounds like you are not all that eager to get into a relationship again with him. Do you like the way he touches you or call you sweet names? If not, i reckon you have to tell him. If you are not all that eager, you have to have a talk with him & tell him that you are not comfortable to get into a relationship so soon again with him & that his touching & sweet name calling are making you uncomfortable. If he continues, then i guess you have to seek help from someone, perhaps someone in authority, to tell him that you are not interested.

Ask yourself how willing are you to get back into a relatioinship with him. Listen to yourself. If you are not willing, have that talk... then move on with life.

I hope things will become better for you... All the best.