GUYS I NEED HELP PLEASE

Well, my ex boyfriend and I got back together about two or so weeks ago he came back and said, that we should work everything out and we just love each other way too much. And me like a fool believed him again. Everything was going fine for two weeks, like always we always have so much fun together. Maybe I though became a little bit more reluctant towards him cause we broke up so many time over the past 2 and a half years.

Then yesterday I had a day off so I thought, i will go and do my own thing while he is at work.

I didnt bother him that much with text msging or calling him and then in the middle of the day he started getting nervous accusing me of having lunch with other guys and then he asked me if I think that our relaitonship will actually work, and I was already in a bad mood so i told him look I dont know,there is just so much crap that you give me and that i have to put up with. Then we spoke a little bit more.and all of a sudden he text msged me and told me that it's over and that's it, he cant handle it and he just completely went off!!! I said that yeah yeah you are going to keep coming back and regretting it all over again.

Then a few hours later he msged me and told me that he got my phone bill and it has numbers that I have been calling in Australia, and he said that they are guy's numbers and that i want to move there (which I told him previously that i did) for the guy bla bla bla. I said to him that I just call them, one of the numbers which kept reacurring was of one of my best friends and he just told me that I am cheating on him and how i could do that, and he is not going to have any more of it and he has had enough.

then he told me that he is going over to his dad's for the night which is about 2 hour drive from the city we live in, i thought it was a bit weird.

At around 10 I msged him and told him that I miss him he said that I hsould have thought about it before I cheated on him. Then I send him a msg saying that I need him here with me, he didnt reply.

Then I msged him and said that he should miss call me on my cell from his father's home number so i would believe that he at his dad's house. There was nothing, nothing at all the phone was silent, at around 1am a msg came that he is sleeping and he doesnt have to prove anything to me i told him he is the liar and the cheater and he should just leave me alone.

I had nothing left to say. But it hurts, what do you think happened? I dont know how he got my phone bill? Why he got my phone bill? I didnt cheat on him!This is all sooo stupid and STUPID, but it hurts so much. Please guys/gals tell me what you think!

What should I do?

best advice prolly would be to forget him. if he wants to talk to him clear things up tell him what was going on don't get mad just tell him nicely. but don't get back with him. it is suppose to hurt though, this happens to everyone. if you are breaking up and getting back together and you know that you are gonna get in a fight again, you should just cut that last string keeping you and him together. i mean the relationship shouldn't be on and off like that. getting angry over things and just storming out when your married doesn't work and in a b/f g/f relationship it should be the same way. i think he is being childish and needs to get over it and listen to you and not assume stupid stuff cuz it kinda shows that he doesn't trust you when that is the biggest thing in a relationship you want. hope this helps.

Pm if you have any more questions.

ok, Now most of you guys out there will know that I had a problem with handling my own jealousies, but that I am working through them. I did this with the help of "overcoming jealousy and possessiveness" by Paul A Hauck. One of the chapters in the book is aimed specifically at the partners of those who are jealous and it gives really good advice.

It tells them not to pander to the jealous persons needs and whims. So if your bf is accusing you of cheating and reading your mail, texts, phone bills you basically have to tell him no. No it is not allowed to do this and if he does this you will leave him. You have to not justify everything that you do and not try to smooth things over.

I often believe that we go out with similar people again and again and if you can't work it out with this guy, but I think you want to, get this book because it will help you tremendously.

He is frightened of losing you but doesnt realise that his present actions will force his worst nightmare to arrive sooner rather than later. Get the book, give it to him and then read it yourself.

Tc