Just ranting

NKP

I have been taking alot of my anger out on mates cuz they keep saying i need help, the only reason i am doing that cuz i know they are going to walk away in the end everyone does, no one stays

You are making it happen by being angry and mean to them. Don't you think if you weren't angry and mean they would stay around?

I hate that my sister only rings me in the middle of the night to just abuse me, i hate that i let my sister get this far. And she keeps blaming me for my fathers suicide i was only 11 god what was i spose to do, people tell me to just leave and forget about her and hang up when she rings but i cant cuz she is my sister.

Yes, hang up on her. She is really mentally ill to do this to you, and needs a lot of professional help. Unfortunately the best thing to do is everytime she calls ranting to hang up on her and/or unplug the phone. Soon she will learn that if she wants to talk civilly then you will listen. You'll never know until you try it.

You also need to go to a therapist. There are a lot of problems that you need to sort through darling, and there's nothing wrong with going to a therapist. If you don't know what to say that's fine, they will prompt you to talk. Listen to them and try it out for a while again. Counseling changes lives for the better.

Remember that the only one who can change your life is you.

Archived